𝐂𝟔

This is gonna be the end of the Moebius Arc. That's why it's over 5k words sorry bout that
-
-

 That's why it's over 5k words sorry bout that--

Night was approaching. The day went by quickly and your stomach was in knots during it. You practically were bouncing around all day. Normally you didn't know of the fights until after they happened. But now you were aware something was going down, and it was different. Even though you wouldn't be taking part, something felt different this time. And you just prayed everything would be alright.

"Keisuke, you ready?" You packed a bag you were going to be taking over to Hina's house. You didn't know her too well, but Emma would also be there. And you two haven't hung out in ages so she was especially excited.

"Yeah, hold on." He came out of his room with a white t-shirt and black sweatpants. A couple of hair ties on his wrist. He offered to take you over to Hina's on his bike. You were just going to walk over but since he was officially free from house arrest he wanted to go out for a ride in the city. Deep down you figured it was just his subconscious mind not letting you go out alone.

Picking up your phone you sent a quick texto Emma seeing you hadn't even gotten Hina's number yet. Letting her know you were on your way. Emma was already there, since she was usually early to things.

"BE SAFE Y/N. AND DRIVE SAFELY KEI. GET HER THERE IN ONE PIECE. STOP AT THE LIGHTS AND STOP RUNNING THEM–"

"I got it mom! It'll be fine!" He answered her. Muttering something under his breath.

Casually, you made a mental note to never let him drive you anywhere when he gets an actual car and license. "Are you sure you don't want to go?" You asked him, holding the door open.

He shut the door behind him and walked in front of you. "Why would I need to go to Hinata's house?"

You sucked your teeth. "The festival, dumbass."

"Keep talking like that and I'll throw you off the bike."

"Try it, I'll drag you down with me."

The pointless bickering continued all the way down the stairs and out the door. His bike had stayed in the back of the building since it wasn't being used. That and because if it was in the front, it would most likely get removed or stolen.

"Aw hell yes. I haven't ridden this around in a long time." He came up to it and pulled it off the wall. "And to answer your previous question no. I don't want to go. I have better things to do." He swung his leg over and hopped on. "Legal things this time."

"Mhmm..." You mumbled. Chifuyu had already almost killed you when he drove you, Keisuke might actually do it. "Go slowly, I don't want to die. Especially not in your hands." You got on behind him, still slightly wishing you had anything more protective than what you had on now. A helmet wouldn't kill anyone.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He turned on the engine. The sound seemed to lift up his spirits if they weren't raised already. "Are you against a clock or something?"