𝐂𝟏𝟒

I accidentally got carried away... this chapter is 6k words...

"Y/N, this isn't any of your business

"Y/N, this isn't any of your business. Just go home and forget what you saw."

"Are you serious? Forget that I just watched you beat the shit out of your best friend? For what you want to claim as an initiation?"

"I'm doing what I have to do, now back off and go home."

You rolled your eyes, "And what if I don't?" You stepped closer to him, glaring into his eyes. "Are you going to do something about it? Will you beat the shit of me instead?" you lowered your voice the closer you got to him.

"Don't test me."

"Or. What." You punctuated every word and poked at his chest. "This is why you always end up in the police station. On house arrest. Maybe this is why you stayed back. Too worried about the outcome of gang wars, is that what it is?"

He stayed silent. "That's right. Remember that time you were chased by the bikers trying to find me? Yeah, that was just my plan. I was hoping maybe it'd scare you enough to leave me the hell alone. But you're so irritating, you just keep diving your head into where it's not needed."

His words stung, but if you showed any type of hurt or pain, he would just continue to come down on you. You thought maybe after the numerous talks you've had with him would've brought you two closer but nothing changed. He's still acting like the same selfish jerk that you knew him to be.

"Being related by blood doesn't mean I have to call you family. After showing me this side of you, I'll be dead before I refer to you as my brother again."

He smiled. "That's good. I was just going to say the same exact thing about you. Stay out of my life, Y/N." He took his hands and pushed you. It wasn't just a light push, no. He shoved you to the ground. Your head hit the floor and the pain shot through your skull and down your spine. The faint buzzing or ringing sound of whatever was in your head was so overpowering, you couldn't hear what he continued to say to you as he walked away.

You were breathing heavily. The lights were starting to feel way too bright. A headache was forming, and throbbing after the impact. You didn't want to move, or hear any more excuses from him. You've finally had enough of his lies. That's when you started to cry. Tears fell from your eyes while your breath struggled to regulate.

Your eyes shot open and your body rose quickly. You tried blinking to clear the nightmare from your eyes, still hyperventilating. Your brain couldn't pick up your current surroundings which set even more panic in. The temperature was rising, you felt so hot. But at the same time, you were freezing. You were still crying and the tears were obstructing your vision.

The feeling was so overwhelming you thought you were going to explode. A soft pressure was on your shoulder but you couldn't decipher what was going on. You tried shaking off the pressure but it just kept coming back. To add on, now you were hearing voices.