𝐂𝟏𝟕

November 19, 2005

November 19, 2005

Currently you were sitting down on a chair watching Takemichi bowling down the lane. You were also with Hina, Yuzuha, and Hakkai. Yuzuha had dragged you out on this outing because she felt you needed to get out of the house.

Groaning you leaned on her shoulder, "Why the hell did I have to come too? This looks like a very valuable bonding session for..." You gestured to the boys and Hina who was eagerly watching her boyfriend on the side." ...Everyone except for me.

Takemichi and Hakkai stood shoulder to shoulder almost and got ready for the last roll of the day. He had this whole goofy looking pose that Hakkai mirrored. Both of them ending with a strike. After that, Takemichi jumped up and turned to his right to look at Hakkai strangely. Almost like he's never seen him before a day in his life. "What the hell?!"

"What's up with him... One minute he's calm and collected and the next he's afraid of his own shadow." Yuzuha muttered. "Hakkai, let's go!"

Hakkai waved her off and started up a conversation with Takemichi. Yuzuha rolled her eyes, "Whatever then. Y/N, Hina, let's start heading out."

-----------------

The five of you were walking over to the Shiba household. Something told you this may not be the brightest idea but seeing as it was Hakkai who offered, it couldn't be too bad.Yuzuha had just finished exposing her brothers' home screen which was a photo of Mitsuya.

"He must not appreciate me enough." Yuzuha huffed. "I thought we were matching home screens, but Mitsuya is apparently better than me. So!" She tucked her phone back into her pocket.

"Hey, we're almost home–!" He sort of cut himself off when the sounds of motorcycles came into your ears and the bikes themselves in your sights.

Maybe you were just hearing things, but by the way everyone else paused their movement, you weren't. "Hakkai..." Yuzuha spoke low.

"I know." He mumbled a response. "Well then. Sorry guys, guess you better head home!" He tried to get you, Hina and Takemichi to stand behind him.

You already knew about Shiba's oldest sibling, but you didn't know he'd be around right now. "Seems there's a party going on here..."

"Y/N," Yuzuha turned to you, "you three need to leave. Before things get too bad."

"Well well well!" A voice broke you from trying to listen to her. It didn't sound familiar, but from the outfit he wore, he was a black dragon as well.

He had a shaved hairstyle on one side, with the rest of his dark black hair flowing down the side of his face. His eyes almost reminded you of a cat. Or maybe even a snake. They looked like they held poison inside of them and would kill you if you looked for too long.

"Young Master Hakkai! Have you brought friends this time around?" He continued speaking and walking up to the group. "Who the hell are they?" Someone from beside him came up and said something that you weren't able to hear. "What?! A Toman fucker on our turf?"