𝐂𝟑

For the remainder of the day you guys ran around town

For the remainder of the day you guys ran around town. After you grabbed something to eat first. The employees definitely get a shock seeing a group of children who were supposed to be in school. But they didn't question anything.

You all had to split your money so that everyone was able to buy something. Since nobody was planning on going out, the money was limited. Aside from Mitsuya and Takemichi who carried more than everyone else. Together, those two pitched in about thirty seven dollars. Combined with everyone else there were about fifty.

Mikey's eyes lit up as he scanned the menu. "I want this right here. NO, this. Actually, can I get them both? I'm so hungry." He was jumping around his seat and bumping into Draken and Takemichi. There were eight people packed in a half circle seating arrangement.

"How about we just buy a bunch of stuff that looks good and then share?" Hakkai suggested, holding the menu very close to his eyes. "Let's get dessert!"

"Ooo they have cake– Mikey, QUIT MOVING LIKE A DAMN ANIMAL." Smiley turned his head around to stare at the blonde with closed eyes. Who was bouncing around still. He was being pushed into Angry who was unfortunately sitting next to you. The domino effect happened and nearly knocked you off the edge of the seat.

"Well why don't we just order so I can be occupied with food in front of my face and not have to stare at you from across the table?" Mikey retorted. "I want a kids meal. With a flag. If there's no flag, I'm throwing it in the garbage."

Mitsuya was annoyed by all the shoving. He was sitting basically right in the center of everything. "Well the waitress is going to be back over soon so we should decide." He swayed to the right of him, bumping into Hakkai again. Thanks to Mikey. "What if we– MIKEY."

"My bad, my bad." He put his arms up in defense. "It was an accident that time." He folded his arms over his chest. "Alright alright. Let's act like adults here... eight kids meals."

"We should just use Hakkai's suggestion. Everyone picks something off the menu, and we'll all share." You voiced. It wasn't a bad idea, but the maturity level of the entire table was slowly going down. "She's coming back over." you warned, "Act like we have some home training."

The waitress came over with a friendly smile on her face. She took out a notepad and a pen and got ready to write. "Hello, how are you all today? I'm your server Naomi. Any questions, concerns, you may direct them to me. Can I start you off with any drinks or jump into ordering meals with your drinks?"

Mitsuya decided he wasn't going to let anybody else start speaking first so he did. "We're doing good, thank you. I think we're all just going to order something so–"

"–I want a kids meal! With a flag in it too. The flag is key." Mikey announced.

Despite everyone giving him a side eye, the waitress wrote it down anyway. "Any specific flag? Or is any flag okay with you?"