𝐂𝟑𝟔

March 16, 2018

March 16, 2018

Today was a day you looked forward to for a while. You were very excited to be able to see a big part of your friend's journey through life as he got married. Honestly, you hadn't expected him to be the first of one of your friends to be married but Pah was always unpredictable.

You looked at yourself in the mirror from different angles trying to decide if you liked the necklace you were wearing. There were two you really liked and both looked equally as good. You stared for a good 10 more seconds before deciding to just use an easy deciding factor.

"SOUYAAA!"

Ever since you both moved in together, he most likely grew accustomed to you yelling for him in different areas of the house. Of course he usually came without a complaint. And he did just that yet again when you heard the door creak open behind you.

"Are you... dressed?" He hadn't opened it fully yet.

"Even if I wasn't, it's nothing you haven't seen before."

There was a hesitation but still he came up behind you. "Did you need something?" He was already fully dressed, with a clean light gray suit on with his tie neatly in the front. His blue hair was tied up into a puff on the top of his head.

"Your opinion," you stepped to the side so he could see you in the mirror. "Should I stick with this one or this one?" You held up his other option in your other hand.

His eyes looked between your neck and the one you held up. The mirror wasn't doing him any justice so he gently spun you by your shoulder so you could face him. After another moment he answered, "this one looks nice."

"So you like it?"

"I like anything on you."

You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. At this point you think he figured out how to respond to certain questions so he doesn't have to go too in depth about what he means.

And damn was it working.

"You're sly." You poked his chest.

"Am I?"

"A bit." You turned back around to the counter and put the other necklace back into its box to safely store it.  "Are we almost ready to head out?"

"Yeah, I was just waiting for you." He said. "Your bag and the gift is on the couch by the way."

"Thank you," you placed the black box back onto the shelf. "Ooh! Can I drive?"

"Um," he gave you an uncertain look. "What's wrong with being on the passenger's side?"

"Because I've been on it all week!"

He looked to be contemplating something in his head but from the determined look on your face he found himself at a loss. "The keys are on the table." He said finally. Your eyes lit up and you kissed his forehead before practically running out of the bathroom.