𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟏

"You haven't talked to him in three days?!"

You exclaimed when Souya told you that. Since the day at the police station, you thought they worked out whatever argument was going on. Clearly, they just gave each other the silent treatment for 72 hours.

"He won't answer me." Souya answered. He was lying between your thighs while you were sitting up scrolling through a separate group chat with Hina and Yuzuha.

"How did you try to talk to him?"

"I texted him, and he won't answer my calls."

"I think you should go see him."

He rolled over and looked up, "I don't know about that."

"Why not?"

He hesitated for a second. "Everytime he does this, he just gets overly assertive. It's just a pain to deal with."

"I get that, but he's still your brother. Not speaking to each other because of one argument is... well, unnecessary." They were extremely lucky to have each other. Not many siblings can keep the same relationship as them consistently. You couldn't imagine them not being on good terms with each other.

He sighed, "may I ask you an honest question?"

"Shoot."

"Do I owe him an apology?"

"I think you should figure that one out." You told him earnestly. "But I will say you guys were really going in on each other. To think that if Draken and Hakkai weren't holding you back, you probably would've started actually fighting."

On the surface, Souya was still angry at most of the things Nahoya said. Especially because he felt most of it was out of control. Well that's what he thought.

"I'll be back."

You smiled, "don't knock the shit out of each other."

--------

Later that evening, when he pulled up to the front of Nahoya's house, he almost turned back around. He ended up sitting in his car for an extra 5 minutes because he actually was contemplating it.

He didn't though, because he had the feeling that if he went home now, you'd force him here yourself.

When he got out of the car, he was mad. Mad at the fact that he was actually the one to see the other first. First time he even interacted with him after that day.

Then when he knocked he was nervous. Nervous that when the door was opened, he would be faced with something he didn't want to. To really see who was in the 'wrong'.

"What?"

"Open the door."

"And you wonder why I don't like the way you talk to me sometimes."