𝐂𝟐𝟓

According to the twins, you were quite close to Tenjiku's hideout

According to the twins, you were quite close to Tenjiku's hideout. Which was both good and bad. Good, because you guys were a step closer to getting back at them. Bad, because nobody had come up with a plan to do so.

"Alright alright, can I be the voice of reason for like a minute?" You spoke after taking a turn, "I assume Tenjiku is pretty big, right? There's only five of us."

"Eh, we'll see when we get there." Nahoya answered, his voice not wavering even in the slightest. "Besides, we can't let 'em get away with this."

"I'm with Y/N," Takemichi agreed, "we can't get ahead of ourselves."

"Well it's a little late for that now." Souya said. Looking ahead, you found out why. You guys were approaching some type of garage that looked to be abandoned. But honestly at this point, what wasn't abandoned?

Everyone hopped off and walked up to the opening which had been conveniently lifted up already. "That's weird." An unsettling hush was heard as you got closer. "Very weird."

The five of you stepped up into the area and allowed your eyes to adjust to the bright lighting. When they did, you damn near fainted. "Oh shit."

"We're screwed, let's go home." Takemichi's jaw dropped and Chifuyu held onto his shoulder and turned him around.

"We aren't going anywhere." He told his friend. "Seems they were waiting for us. Words must travel quickly."

Souya sighed, "we walked directly into their trap."

So much for trying to be the voice of reason earlier. There must've been 60 or more gang members in that room. Your stomach twisted into a knot at the thought of any one of these guys jumping on top of you and probably beating you senseless. You hated to admit it, but the most recent fighting encounters you had shook you up.

Someone, a boy probably around you guys' age stood in the middle with a wide grin. He had black buzzed hair, and a scar that went from his head and through his left eye. An earring dangling from his right ear. "So! You've finally made it!"

"Wow..." you muttered sarcastically, "we have a whole freakin' welcome committee. How lucky can we be?"

"How many are there?" Takemichi asked.

The scarred boy looked over at you and a quick face of confusion took over his features before he moved his eyes away. "100."

"You're kidding me..." Souya shook his head.

"5 vs 100? So that means...we each get like 15 guys, right?"

"20." Souya corrected his math.

"Hold on! I can't take 15 of them at once!" Takemichi turned to Chifuyu frantically.

"20." Souya corrected again but you could tell he only said it a second time just for the hell of it.

"Yeah he probably couldn't even take half of one." Nahoya laughed.