𝐂𝟐𝟒

Gunshot

Gunshot.

How... How did he miss the shot?

You shakily opened your eyes, tears obstructing your ability to see clearly. There was a ringing in your ear that you couldn't get to stop.

The bullet struck the wall right next to your head. It was enough to make a panic course through your veins. Mikey looked to be just as confused. With his brows knitted together looking at his weapon.

There was a strained cough from the ground next to you.

The blue head of hair slowly bobbing up and down. Souya, who somehow managed to survive the first initial shot, and the cut through his abdomen. He had moved his arm just enough to push Mikey off balance in the most slightest way possible. "Y...you already murdered... my brother..."

Were you relieved? Or even more horrified seeing that he was alive? The pain he must be in was unthinkable. Without much thought, your uninjured arm fumbled around on the ground feeling for anything that could be of use.

The only thing close by was the gun Nahoya had brought along with him.

Mikey scowled and kicked Souya onto his side. "Why won't you just make this easy and die already?" His eyes narrowed in on why he managed to survive in the first place. Mikey had ended up shooting him in the arm.

Right now you were possibly the least injured person. You couldn't even bear to look at Nahoya's lifeless state on the concrete and the blood pooling around him. You could still hear the sound of his head when it crashed against the floor.

Gunshot.

Except it was aimed more as a warning, not to deal any damage.

Mikey didn't hit anyone. Instead he shot the ground and the bullet bounced up and then rolled away. "You're on the brink of death, Angry. Why do you keep struggling?"

You could tell he was just getting barely enough breath for his lungs, nevermind getting out proper sentences. "You... can..." He inhaled shallowly, "kill me."

Grasping the object in your hand, it still felt pretty heavy. However, you've never actually had your finger on the trigger of one before. Plus, you knew your aim would be off due to your state.

Mikey lifted his empty eyes at you, "don't even try it." He too raised his weapon and aimed it right between your eyes.

"Stop...just...stop..."

Souya's barely comprehensible words stopped you from even thinking about shooting. Whatever confidence you had gained, diminished just as quickly as it came.

Rushing over to his side, you didn't care what Mikey was planning, or who he was pointing at. But you knew better than to turn your back to him.

At that moment, the pain from your shoulder was nothing when you looked over at him. The wound in his cheek, the sliced stomach, and the gunshot in his arm. With the amount of blood he already lost, you knew he didn't have much time left. He needed an emergency room, or something.