𝐂𝟏𝟐

The next day

The next day

"Wait, what do you mean he quit?!"

Your teacher's voice came from the front of the class, "Miss Baji, please keep your voice down."

Sinking back into the seat, you muttered an apology and leaned on your elbows. "Seriously though, he quit Toman?" you questioned again.

Souya was busy writing down his responses on his worksheet. "Yeah, he did it at the meeting last night. I was pretty surprised to see him there."

Hakki was subtly sneaking peeks over to get the answers for himself so he could finish in time. "He also tried to beat the shit out of Takemichi. He got a couple good punches in before Taka stopped him. "Said something about resigning and becoming Toman's enemy."

That didn't sound anything like him. He would never quit out of the blue, Toman is his family. He loves them to death. "Okay okay. Not to doubt you guys or anything, but there was nothing to... provoke him? He really just came in, punched somebody, quit, then left?"

The two of them nodded. "Yeah pretty much." Souya answered. "To my knowledge nobody instigated anything with him. I'm just shocked you didn't know."

"Yeah!" Hakkai exclaimed which earned him a warning to quiet down. "Did he sneak out while you were sleeping? You didn't know he left?"

"Well I um..." You sat back in your chair. "Let him go."

Souya lifted his head, "I didn't see that coming."

Hakkai's mouth fell open. "Wait, wait, wait, hold on. So you knew he was coming to a Toman meeting?" you slowly nodded. "Wow, he must've hid his intentions pretty well..."

"What's going to happen with Toman?" You asked them. "With him leaving and becoming the enemy. You guys aren't going to..." your heart sank as you even thought about them fighting against him and not beside him.

"We don't know yet. We're having another meeting to discuss it." Souya told you, clearly sensing your worry. "Until then, nobody really has any idea. It was too sudden."

The bell went off and everyone in the classroom started to pick up their bags and push in their chairs. "Keep me updated, alright?" You just wanted to know what was going to happen since Toman were still your friends as well.

"We will!" Hakkai answered as he swung his bag over his shoulder. The three of you walked out the classroom. As the swarm of students cleared you caught a glimpse of someone. Due to their height, they were unmistakable. Plus the black and white cardigan he wore was significant.

"Draken?" You asked out loud. Not expecting to see him here. By himself nonetheless. "What are you doing here? You know it's not lunch time right now." The two other boys standing behind you.

He looked at the three of you. "I'm aware. Actually I just wanted to talk to you, if that's okay. Or if you don't want to be late it can always wait."

This probably had something to do with Keisuke. Meaning you were going to get as much information as you could from other people since you couldn't know for sure how much your brother would give you himself. "Yeah that's fine. I don't mind being a little late. Hakkai, Souya, I'll see you guys later." The blue haired boys departed from the scene while you walked off with Draken.