𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐

Y'all it's your day so whatever color you want the dress to be, pick it and wear it with PRIDE!!! (Also this story has a spotify playlist in my bio if you care enough).

--------------------

A year later

"Water, I need water."

"Y/N calm down."

"Don't tell me-"

"No, I'm serious. You need to calm down because I don't want to poke you with the needle."

Now that today was finally the day. You could understand why Hina was close to passing out from a nervous breakdown on her own wedding day.

Mitsuya was currently fixing up the dress. He imported fabrics from overseas but you couldn't remember which country they were from. Mainly because he was talking about multiple things at the time. You must have heard him say France, the US, Italy, Brazil, and you were just trying to figure out how the hell he had the money.

He already fit you before, but he was just being extra safe about things. "Turn to your right."

"My right?"

Mitsuya raised a brow, "if I was talking about my right, I would've said left."

"My bad, I'm nervous." You replied and turned to the correct right. You're convinced he never made an ugly design in his life. It was a gorgeous (color) and the silk bodice that was hugging your torso was actually so comfortable. The sleeves fell off your shoulders and then draped down. From the waistline, the glitter pattern continued and fell like a waterfall to the ground.

"Understandable, but you'll be good." His hands tugged down the bottom so it wasn't tucked under itself. "I think I've done a pretty good job." He stood back up and dusted his pants off and took a step backwards. "And you look stunning."

"Thank you, and once again, your skills never cease to amaze me."

"Work is pretty easy when my model is already a jewel."

"Oh lord stop."

Mitsuya laughed, "honestly though. I'm honored you let me make it for you. Angry as well, I have to make sure he's good too. Maybe he's not as much of a mess as you."

"Oh I promise you it's the same if not worse."

"I should've expected that." Mitsuya nodded. "Well, I'll catch you in a little bit, the girls are probably gonna be here in a few anyway. See you Mrs. Kawata."

The door flew open, nearly whacking him and extra voices were added into the room. "Have we already started calling her by her new name?!" Yuzuha burst in holding a metal makeup box.

"Personally, I think we need to slow down before I pass out."

Hina's eyes were basically sparkling, "you look amazing! I love that color on you!"