𝐂𝟏𝟎

As much as you wanted to yell and scream at Keisuke, you were going to try and hold your tongue until you got home

As much as you wanted to yell and scream at Keisuke, you were going to try and hold your tongue until you got home. Especially since now it was six, and you wanted to be home before your mom made any unexpected bathroom breaks and saw things not in order. She had a mom sense whenever you two were gone.

You walked over to the twins and watched as Nahoya kicked the last masked member in the face and watched him flop over to the side. "These fuckers really thought they were the shit, huh? Are you still movin'?" He leaned down and gave him another kick to the head. "Hey Baji!"

"What?" He groaned in response.

"You should watch your tone. I shouldn't even have come to help your ungrateful ass. But since we're friends I did." He crossed his arms. "You've got a lot of nerve there."

"Nahoya please." Souya put a hand on his brother's shoulder and tugged him back. He was swaying back and forth with an unsteady rock. His eyes were lidded over and he pushed the unnecessary hair out of his face. "Let's just get them home and–"

Suddenly, red and blue lights came flashing from all the way down the street. The sirens were still faint, but sooner or later they would be right on top of you guys. Nahoya's smile slightly faltered but his eyebrow twitched. "Well shit. Get your hood back back up Souya! We gotta go before they catch us. Baji, you especially need to get your ass moving." He put his hood back over his head and shoved his pink curls underneath it.

Keisuke reluctantly moved his feet and went to go ride with Nahoya while you went with Souya. The whole operation was fast paced. You jumped behind Souya and prepared for him to take off. But you noticed his shoulders were more hunched over than before. His breathing labored. "Are you good?"

He cleared his throat. "Yeah," he said quickly. He revved his engine and took off after Nahoya did. Speeding down the streets to lose the cops. Luckily, there were still bodies on the ground so they'd be forced to stop and assess the situation.

The twins were literally in perfect sync with each other. They way they leaned over the handlebars, to the way they made sharp turns. Although everything Nahoya did Souya had a softer touch to it. You were able to get a good look at Keisuke and he looked pissed. It was either a pissed look or an annoyed one. Which was ironic considering why anyone was in this position to begin with.

The four of you got back to your complex within a reasonable time. The police hadn't cared enough to follow you guys back. Which was good seeing that considering who you were with, things would've gone downhill. You guys pulled up to the back where Chifuyu and Keisuke's bikes were.

Nahoya was the first to get off and stretch his body. "I'm not gonna lie, that got my adrenaline pumping! What a morning. You should get into trouble more often, Baji 2."

Souya got up off his bike and leaned against the wall. He put a hand over his head and mumbled something that you couldn't catch the first time. So you asked him to repeat it. "My head hurts like hell."