𝐂𝟒𝟑

A lil longer cuz I was LATE...

"It's gonna burn."

"No it won't, I read the instructions."

Souya was just being a child about how he didn't know how safe bleach was in your hands. For a while, he had his brother do it because it was just easier, but he was capable. Now you were also very capable but it was rare to see you doing more than just the color because he had it done before you.

But you were being very careful with his oh so precious head. "I'm almost done anyway. And don't worry, even if I do accidentally mess up—which I won't—you'll still be pretty."

"Will I still be pretty even if I go bald?"

"You have a good head shape, so I don't see why not." Taking a step back to see if you covered all the spots of his roots, "see? That wasn't so bad. Now we just have to wait."

So you both waited around, you kept an eye on his head because he was very clear that he didn't want to lose all his hair. When he reached his impatience level with it, you helped him rinse the bleach from his head.

"Stop shaking your head, you're getting water everywhere!"

"I can't see...!"

You lifted his head up and brought a cloth over his eyes and wiped the water from them. "Are you okay now you big baby?" He had a huge irritation when anything got in his eyes. Water, soap, dust, literally everything. "Sit back down, we have one more process to do."

"Where's the towel?"

You sat him back down. "I don't know, just take your shirt off."

"There are many other chances you'll get to see me shirtless. Turning me completely blue isn't one of them."

You laughed and picked the towel up and draped it over his shoulders. "Fine fine fine." You observed the bottle and poured it into the container. "I can use the whole thing, right?"

"Yeah you'll probably need it."

"Alright, now you might actually want to be nervous because I might stain your whole neck and forehead."

"Well that's fine, I've done it before."

You wanted to do a good job since it was his head and he'd have to go out with it until it faded out again. Which took a surprisingly long time. You parted his hair and went section by section in an orderly manner. It must've just been a thing you learned and picked up from the millions of times you were mesmerized by how he did it on his own.

And how his arms never got tired... you swore he was just inhumane.

Or just had a lot more stamina than he let on to others.

And very skillful hands.

But that wasn't for the general public to know anyway. Besides, you would be lying if you tried to tell people you weren't only downright staring at him because the way his biceps moved was hypnotizing.