Nanu's Deck Profile

Total cards: 45

Monsters—

2
Achichi @Ignister
Level: 2
ATK: 800   DEF: 800
Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower @Ignister from your deck to your hand except "Achichi @Ignister". At the start of the Damage Step: You can banish this card from your GY; Destroy that monster you control. You can only use each effect of "Achichi @Ignister" once per turn.

2
Bururu @Ignister
Level: 3
ATK: 600   DEF: 1000
Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 @Ignister monster from your deck to the GY. If this card is sent to the GY as a Synchro Summon for a Cyberse Synchro monster: You can target 1 monster in your GY that was used for that Synchro Summon, except "Bururu @Ignister"; Special Summon that monster. You can only use each effect of "Bururu @Ignister" once per turn.

3
Danmari @Ignister
Level 6
ATK: 2300   DEF: 0
Effect: When an attack is declared involving your "@Ignister" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, negate the attack. While you control a Link-6 monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 face-up card you opponent controls; negate its effects until the end of this turn. Once per turn effects.

2
Donyoribo @Ignister
Level 1
ATK: 300   DEF: 0
Effect: During Damage Calculation, if your "@Ignister" monster is attacked (Quick Effect): You can discard this card from your hand; you take no battle damage from that battle. When an "@Ignister" monster effect, or "A.I." Spell/Trap Card, or effect, is activated that inflicts damage to your opponent, even during the Damage Step (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY; double that damage inflicted to your opponent. Once per turn effects.

2
Doshin @Ignister
Level: 1
ATK: 100   DEF: 800
Effect: If you control an "@Ignister" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can target 1 Cyberse Link monster in your GY, return it to the Extra Deck, and if you do, add 1 "A.I. Love Fusion" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn effects.

2
Doyon @Ignister
Level: 4
ATK: 400   DEF: 1600
Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "@Ignister" monster in your GY; add it to your hand. If this card is sent to the GY as material for a Link Summon, of a Cyberse monster: You can target 1 "A.I." Spell/Trap in your GY; add it to your hand. Once per turn effects.

2
Gatchiri @Ignister
Level: 8
ATK: 0   DEF: 3000
Effect: The first time each Cyberse monster you control would be destroyed by a card effect each turn, it is not destroyed. You can only use each of the following effects of "Gatchiri @Ignister" once per turn.
* You can target 1 Cyberse effect monster you control; negate its effects, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand.
* If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that target is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of your opponent's next turn.

2
Gussari @Ignister
Level: 8
ATK: 3000   DEF: 3000
Effect: When a Link Monster is destroyed battle: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. When your Link Monster destroys an opponent's monster: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original ATK. When an attack is declared involving a Link Monster you control and an opponent's monster: You can banish this card from your GY; the ATK's of those monsters become 3000. Once per turn effects.

2
Hiyari @Ignister
Level: 1
ATK: 300   DEF: 400
Effect: If you control an "@Ignister" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can Tribute 1 other Cyberse monster: add 1 level 5 or higher "@Ignister" monster from your deck to your hand, and if you do, this card becomes level 4 until the end of this turn. Then, if you Tributed a Link Monster to activate this effect, you can add 1 "A.I.'s Ritual" from your deck to your hand. Once per turn effects.