Chapter Twenty Two: Alice's Affections Part Four

Really wasn't planning on so many installments for Alice. I guess she really is one of my favorite characters. Anyway, back on track. After Alice's OTK of her stalker, she suddenly feels a chilling sensation run up her spine. A familiar, yet different feeling from before. "Not again..." She groans and starts to have a paranoid look around. She couldn't spot anyone. And the feeling disappears as soon she looked behind her.

It couldn't be the same guy. He completely dropped out after that last duel unless he was trespassing. So to get to the bottom of this, instead of keeping it to herself, she asked Nanu for help in identifying this new stalker. The plan was to have Alice stand in an open area while Nanu looks on with a bird's eye view to spot anyone who may be looking in her direction, suspiciously staring off and not interacting. And where else but the duel field? With the plan in place, Alice stands right in the center of the field as Nanu looks on from the school roof.

How the school is designed is like a doughnut of sorts. The school building rises into the sky with circular hallways and classes nestled around the outer rim of the building, and the center where the doughnut hole is, is the duel field. And this isn't a small space, either. It was equivalent to a hockey rink, if a hockey rink was perfectly circular. So while it would take a while for Nanu to do a whole circle of the inner windows of the building, he eventually did find someone who was standing off to the side using a pair of binoculars her borrowed from the birdwatching club. This person wasn't interacting with anyone. Just standing by the wall, poking their head around the corner. Nanu alerted Alice that he found her new stalker, and proceeds to head and confront them.

And as soon as he did, his suspicions were immediately confirmed.

"Oh Alice...! You're so cool even when you're doing nothing at all...!" The girl moans as she stares.

Cringing at this, Nanu decides to put an end to it and taps the girl's shoulder, making her jump and let out a small yelp of surprise. Judging by the color of her black undershirt, this girl is a third year as well.

"Why are you stalking my sister?" He glared at her as Alice came over next.

"Why are you stalking me?" Alice asked.

"S-Stalking...?! N-No, you've got it wrong...! I wasn't stalking! I was admiring...! ...From afar..." The says with a blush.

"So stalking?" Nanu says.

"No...!"

"Look. I don't want any." Alice tells her straight up.

"B-But isn't a girl admiring someone she loves from afar okay?! Don't people like yanderes?! Don't they think it's endearing?!" The girl asked.

"Hell no. Stalking is stalking. I ain't about those gender discriminatory double standards. If guys stalking people isn't cool, then girls stalking people shouldn't be either. And you're f**ked up if you don't think the same. That is not true gender equality. And if you want a taste of some gender equality, I'll gladly beat you just like I beat that other guy who dropped out." Alice says sternly.

"Then...didn't Nanu stalk me just now?!" The girl tries to defend herself.

"No. What I did was called espionage." Nanu says as he leaves Alice to get ready for the final placement tournament taking place at the end of the school day. Leaving Alice alone with her new girl stalker to duel.

"Duel!"

"I'll go first!" The third year girl says, and looks at her hand. "I set a monster face down, and 2 other cards face down. Then I end my turn."

"Lovely. A Flip deck. Not something I can beat in one turn, but I'll definitely win." Alice says as she draws her first card. "I set 1 card face down, then activate my Spell Card, Predapractice, allowing me to Special Summon a Predaplant from my hand, then add a "Predap" card from my deck to my hand! I Special Summon Predaplant Spinodionaea! Then I attack with Spinodionaea!"