Chapter Nineteen: Alice's Affections Part Two

"I'll go first!" The stalker starts. "I set 3 cards face downs and activate Eldlich the Golden Lord's effect to send it and a Spell or Trap to my GY! Then I send one of my Set cards to the GY to put Eldlich into my hand and Special Summon him! I end my turn!"

(Only making him use Eldlich cuz I don't wanna think up another deck a side character could use.)

"Draw!" Run starts her turn.

"What's the commotion about?" Nanu asked with Mecha and Kia in tow.

"Run is dueling Alice's stalker." Azura explains.

"Stalker? Why didn't you tell me?" Nanu asked.

"I didn't wanna get you guys involved with my problem." Alice says and looks away.

"Well, then this guy better hope Run doesn't duel too seriously." Mecha says.

"Pfft. Why? What's that sweetheart gonna do?" Kia giggles to herself.

"You'd be surprised..." Mecha says.

"From my hand, I activate Dinowrestler Pankratop's effect! When you have a monster on your field and I don't, I can Special Summon him from my hand!"

Run proceeds to summon the kind of monster literally nobody expected. Dinowrestlers?!

"Excuse me?" Nanu looks at Mecha, confused.

"Yeah... She's a bit of a wrestling fan... She's even on the school's wrestling team, even though she's a girl." Mecha sighs.

"Jesus..." Nanu says and gets back to watching the match.

"Pankratops, attack Eldlich the Golden Lord!" Run commands her monster.

"My Eldlich has higher ATK!"

"I know. Which is why I'm activating Dinowrestler Martial Anga's effect to send him to the GY to keep my monster from being destroyed, and ending the battle phase! Moving on to my second Main Phase, I Normal Summon Dinowrestler Capoeiraptor! I set 2 cards face down and end my turn!"

"My turn. I draw! I activate my face down! Eldlixer of White Destiny! This allows me to Special Summon Eldlich to my field in Defense Position! And then I activate Eldlixer of Black Awakening to summon another in Defense Position! Battle! My Attack Position Eldlich attacks Capoeiraptor!"

"Capoeiraptor's effect prevents his destruction from battle! And then I activate my face down! Defense Draw! This reduces battle damage I take to 0, and let's me draw a card!"

"I end my turn...!"

"I draw!" Run's turn starts again. "When I control a Dinowrestler monster, I can Normal Dinowrestler Eskrimamenchi without needing to Tribute! Using these three monsters, I open the Link Circuit!" Run exclaims, as her monsters are used as Link Material. "Upon this moment, a legend is created...! A ferocious tyrant with a thirst for ultimate power! Crush all who would stand between you and victory! Be born! I Link Summon Dinowrestler King T Wrextle!"

Run's ace monster appears on the field, a buffed up Tyrannosaurus with stubby legs and beefy arms lets out a loud roar.

"King T Wrextle, attack the Attack Position Eldlich the Golden Lord!" Run's attack was successful, dealing 500 damage to him, and she ends her turn.

"I draw! I set a card, and I use Eldlich's effect from my GY to send one of my Set Spell at Traps to the GY to add him to my hand and Special him with 1000 more ATK and DEF! Your monster doesn't scare me! BATTLE!! Eldlich attacks King T Wrextle!"

"King T Wrextle's effect! I choose one attack position monster and force it to battle! Not like I need to anyway. But at this moment, I activate my face down! Rush Recklessly! This gives T Wrextle 700 extra ATK, putting his ATK above Eldlich and dealing damage to you instead!"