Harper's Deck Profile

Harper's Appliances ATTACK!!

Total: 45

Monsters:

3
Formud Skipper
Level: 1
ATK: 0 DEF: 0
Effect: During your Main Phase: You can reveal 1 Link Monster in your Extra Deck, and if you do, when you Link Summon this turn, you can treat this card as Link Material with the same name, Type, and Attribute as the revealed monster. If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material: You can add 1 Level 5 or higher Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn effects.

3
Appliancer Socketroll
Level: 1
ATK: 100 DEF: 100
Effect: If you control an Appliancer monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If another Appliancer Socketroll is Special Summoned to your field while you control this monster (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon 1 Appliancer Socketroll from your Deck. Once per turn effects.

3
Appliancer Breakerbuncle
Level: 1
ATK: 0 DEF: 0
Effect: During Damage Calculation, if an Appliancer monster you control battles an opponent's monster (Quick Effect): You can discard this card from your hand; for your that battle, that monster you control cannot be destroyed, also you take no battle damage. If an Appliancer monster(s) you control would be destroyed by a card effect, you can banish this card from your field or GY instead.

3
Appliancer Copybokkle
Level: 1
ATK: 0 DEF: 0
Effect: You can Target 1 Appliancer monster you control; Special Summon this card from your hand and if you do, this card's name becomes that monster's name until the End Phase. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Appliancer monster you control; Special Summon 1 monster with the same name from your hand or GY. Once per turn effects.

3
Gizmek Naganaki, the Sunrise Signaler
Level: 2
ATK: 950 DEF: 950
Effect: You can tribute 1 Machine monster whose ATK equals its own DEF; Special Summon from your Deck, 1 Machine monster whose ATK equals its own DEF, with a lower level than the tributed monster. You can banish this card from your GY; add to your hand, 1 of your banished face-down Machine monsters whose ATK equals its own DEF. Once per turn effects.

3
Card Trooper
Level: 3
ATK: 400 DEF: 400
Effect: Once per turn: You can choose any number from 1 to 3, then send that many cards from the top of your Deck to the GY; this card gains 500 ATK for each card sent to the GY this way until the end of this turn. If this card you control is destroyed and sent to the GY: Draw 1 card.

2
Linkslayer
Level: 5
ATK: 2000 DEF: 600
Effect: If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: You can discard up to 2 cards, then target that many Spells/Traps on the field; destroy them.

3
Parallel eXceed
Level: 8
ATK: 2000 DEF: 2000
Effect: If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of Parallel eXceed, its Level becomes 4 and its original ATK/DEF is halved. You can only use each of the following effects once per turn.
* If you Link Summon: You can Special Summon this card from your hand to a your Zone that Link Monster points to.
* If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon another Parallel eXceed from your Deck.

Spells:

2
Appliancer Reuse
Normal Spell
Effect: Target 1 Appliancer monster in your GY: Special Summon it, but place it on the bottom of the Deck when it leaves the field.

3
Appliancer Test
Normal Spell
Effect: Target 1 Appliancer Link Monster you control; Special Summon as many Link-1 Appliancer Monsters from your GY as possible to your zones that monster points to, but banish them during the End Phase. Once per turn activation.