Chapter Eight: Kia Nakamura's Wager

Today's chapter starts at Duel Period, while Nanu was standing around, watching everyone else duel. Since he was the best at the school, nobody wanted to play him. The only people who did like dueling with Nanu was his family, and Mecha since recently. Needless to say, he was quite bored, until someone came up from behind.

"Hey." A female voice spoke up, causing Nanu to turn and face.

"You're..."

"Kia Nakamura. A pleasure to meet you, Nanu-Senpai~" The tanned second year girl smiles at him.

"Yeah, likewise. So, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to duel. You looked a little lonely all the way over here by yourself." She gives him an innocent, disarming smile.

"Really? I wouldn't want to beat you down too hard..." He says.

"Oh trust me, I'd like it~" She giggles. "But I'm not just gonna take it laying down." She says.

"Well, if you're okay with it, then I guess I'll take you up on that offer." He smiles.

"Great! Oh, but there's one more thing." Kia says. "Just a regular duel is too boring. Why not a wager~?" She makes a ring using her index finger and thumb. "If I win, you and I will be doing an lil' something-something~ If you catch my drift~" She then proceeded to put her other index finger into the ring she made, and moved it back and forth.

At first, Nanu didn't quite get it, but soon caught on. "Ooh... Yeah, okay. Then if I win, you owe me a lil' something-something." He smiles.

"Deal." Kia extends her hand for him to shake on, which he does. "No going back in your word now~"

"Never have, never will." He smiles a bit more as they step away from each other to get the duel over with.

"Duel!"

"I'll go first." Nanu says and looks at his hand. No monsters he can use and Donyoribo. Off to a great start. "To start, I activate Cynet Mining. I discard a card then search my deck for a Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster to add to my hand. I add Achichi @Ignister to my hand. Then activate my Field Spell, Ignister A.I.Land. Using its effect, I summon Achichi to my field, and then add Pikari @Ignister to my hand. Using Achichi, I open the Link Circuit and Link Summon Dark Infant to my field. Then using his effect, add Ignister A.I.Land to my hand. Then I activate my active A.I.Land and summon Pikari @Ignister to my field, and add FA.I.ghting Spirit to my hand. I use it immediately to return Achichi to my field." Nanu pauses for a moment, and thinks of his next move. He couldn't bring out The Arrival just yet, as he didn't have the cards for it. So he decided play things a bit more defensively. "Using Pikari's effect, I make Achichi a Level 4 monster, and use them to Xyz Summon! Let your light illuminate our path to victory. Descend now, Rank 4! Light Dragon @Ignister!"

The long dragon appears from the clouds once again, as it lets out a loud roar and rests itself on Nanu's field.

"I use A.I. Contact to return my A.I.Land in my hand to my deck and draw 3 cards!" Nanu looks at the new cards he drew, and his smile returns. "I sent a card face down and end my turn." Nanu says and passes the turn to his opponent.

"Alright then. I draw!" Kia looks at her own cards, and smiles. "To start things off, I activate Lunalight Black Sheep's effect to discard her, and activate 1 of 2 effects. I use the second one to add Polymerization to my hand." Kia shows off her new fusion spell in her hand, and activates it immediately.

"Lovely start..." Nanu mutters to himself as he prepares for a beat down.

"I use Lunalight Blue Cat and Lunalight Crimson Fox in my hand as Fusion Material to Fusion Summon my Lunalight Cat Dancer!" Kia easily summons out a monster with higher ATK points than Nanu's Light Dragon, and she gets ready to pounce in for an attack. "I use Crimson Fox's effect! When she's sent to the GY, I can change 1 of my opponent's monster's ATK to 0 until the end of this turn! I target Light Dragon @Ignister!" Light Dragon shrieks as if in pain as he loses his strength, becoming powerless, only having its Xyz Materials to use now. "Next, I Normal Summon Lunalight White Rabbit! Using her effect, I can Special Summon a Lunalight monster from my GY. Return, Lunalight Blue Cat! When Blue Cat is Special Summoned, I can double 1 of my Lunalight monster's ATK! Now Cat Dancer's ATK becomes 4800! Using Cat Dancer's effect, I can tribute one of my Lunalight monsters and she can attack each of your monsters, twice each, in exchange for not being able to destroy them first battle. I tribute White Rabbit."