chapter twenty four

y/n's pov

we were walking to our first period which is english. i don't hate that class but it isn't my favorite subject.

" you look pretty. " he complimented me.

" thank you. but this outfit is definitely not one of my best ones. " i looked up at him.

" well you still look pretty. " he held onto my hand.

" hey guys. " we heard as ken came up to us.

" hey ken. " luis said.

" so , i heard the rumors. is it true ? " he asked.

" is what true ? " i asked back.

" you haven't heard ? oh well mindy is saying that you two are dating. " he told us.

" oh. no we aren't dating , yet. " he smirked.

" yet ? " i asked.

" yep. " he laughed.

we made it to first period and it went by pretty fast.

unfortunately luis and i wouldn't see each other til lunch since we don't have anymore classes together until then.

" i gotta go , but i'll see you at lunch. " he said letting go of my hand and kissing my cheek.

" alright. i'll see you then. " i smiled while also letting go of his hand.

i was walking to my locker when the same blonde girl walked in front of me.

" sorry , excuse me. " i said trying to walking away.

" yeah about that. " she said grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

" what the hell is your problem. " i said yanking my arm out of her grip.

" you're my problem. i don't know who you think you are but luis is mine. " she said.

" i don't think he is , actually. " i snapped.

" do you know who you're talking to ? " i looked me up and down.

" yes i do. i'm talking to a cocky ugly ass whore. " i said.

" like you're any better. " she said thinking that she got to me.

" clearly i am if luis is going for me. " i stood my ground.

" he's just using you for your body. " she rolled her eyes.

" hard to believe when we haven't had sex. " i said. i will honestly swing on her.

at this point , we attracted a crowd around us.

a mix of " swing on her. " , " fight. " , " you tell her mindy. " and " knock her out y/n." were to be heard.

" listen , i don't wanna get into a fight. so if you'd just leave luis and i alone , then we can be fine and live our life. " i tried to make peace.

" why ? are you too scared ? " she taunted me.

" no but if i started punching then who knows if i'll be able to stop. " i said walking around her.

" pussy. " she said.

i was past my limit. i turned around and was about to swing on her when i felt someone pull me back.

" what the hell- " i said. it was xion.

" xion- why did you do that. " i said getting out of his arms.

" because y/n , for one we just got to this school. two , we have a game this friday and if you get into a fight then you won't be able to play. " he acknowledged me.

" damnit. you're right. but she deserves it. " i looked back at her to see her walking away.

" maybe you can fight her some other time but not this time. " xion said.

" fine. " i rolled my eyes.

" roll your eyes all you want. it won't change the fact that i'm right. " he laughed.

" whatever xion. " i chuckled.

" hey guys. " connie came up to us.

" hey connie. " i said. while xion waved.

" are y'all excited for the game on friday ? " she asked us.

" um kinda. is it a home or away game ? " xion asked.

" i'm actually not sure. but i'll let you know when i find out. " she said.

" well i've gotta go to 2nd period. i'll see y'all at lunch. " she waved.

second period and third period went by kinda slow but it was time for lunch and i was only looking forward to see luis.

i got my food and so did gabi since we were in the lunch line together.

" this actually doesn't look that bad. " she stared at the chili and grilled cheese on her tray.

" uh yeah. i mean it's probably not gonna be the best but it looks decent. " i agreed with her.

" there's your lover boy. " she said meaning luis.

" oh shut up gabi. we aren't dating. " i corrected her.

" beats me. if i didn't know you or luis , i'd think y'all would be dating. " she said walking to the lunch table.

" understandable. we aren't dating but we do couple things. " i said.

" oh mindy came up to me saying how i better stay away for him , and how he's using me for my body. but we haven't had sex or anything. " i informed her.

" she's crazy. connie told me that they dated last year but she ended up cheating on him. " she told me.

" i knew they dated but i didn't know that part. but i know about rachel and how apparently they hook up now and then. but i don't think they do anymore. " i said kinda worried.

" yeah me too. he better not be hooking up with her anymore. but i don't think it's anything you should worry about. "

i nodded continued to walk to our lunch table with the rest of the team.

i sat down next to luis while gabi sat in front of me.

" hey mamí. " luis greeted me.

" hey luis. " i smiled at him.

" oh my gosh. y/n , try this. " gabi handed me her grilled cheese.

i took a bite of her grilled cheese and it was so good.

" wow that's actually really good. " i said handing her the grilled cheese back.

" i know. do you want yours ? " she looked at my sandwich.

" if it's that good then yeah. i do want it. " i laughed.

" well if you don't finish it can i have it ? "

" sure. "

—————————————————————

a/n: sorry for this long chapter. i have a lot of ideas for the next one tho. also who does mindy think she is ? i'll beat her up.