chapter twenty

y/n's pov

school let out and it was time for hockey practice.

i was more nervous today. only because i knew what would follow practice.

we got out onto the ice and coach orion gathered us.

" alright. we have a game this weekend against the pipestone arrows. now i've seen their tapes. they're good. but if we have teamwork , dedication , and hard work ... it'll be no problem beating them. now you newbies , you guys have proved to me that you can work well with you five on a team together , which is no problem. but i need to see how you'll do with the others when it comes to working with the rest of team in a game. so we are going to do a quick scrimmage , and based on how you guys do that , it'll determine which drills we're doing today. " coach said while blowing his whistle.

there were two teams. one team was nia , fulton , charlie , russ , goldberg , adam , guy , averman , and emanuel.

and the other was me , gabi , xion , julie , connie , guy , russ , dean , dwayne , and luis.

we scrimmaged and my team won. only by one point though.

the main drills we did were defense , and passing the puck. coach also trained with julie and goldberg , giving them goalie tips.

practice was over and i felt butterflies in my stomach.

" hey y/n. " luis chased after me.

" oh hey. " i turned.

" text me when i can pick you up. "

" okay. " smiled.

he walked way to catch up with russ and guy after kissing my cheek. i blushed. of course.

" what was that about ? " connie questioned.

" oh- uh luis was asking me a question. " i said.

" no not that part. he kissed your cheek. " she rose her eyebrows at me.

" are you two together ? " she said looking at me.

" what ? no. " i hesitated.

" are you sure ? you don't sound that sure. "

i nodded.

" oh come on just tell me. i promise i won't get mad if you're dating. " she whined.

" okay fine. well we aren't dating , but we're going on a date in a few. " i confessed.

" oh , well just be careful. remember what i told you. good luck though. text me a picture of your outfit. " i said.

" alright. i'll see you later connie. "

" see ya ! " she yelled.

i practically ran to my dorm only to see clothes spread out on my bed.

" what is this ? " i questioned gabi and nia.

" you're outfit options. now hurry and shower so you can pick one out. " gabi rushed me.

" okay okay. " i said walking into the bathroom.

i got out of the shower and they handed me the outfit.

it was a brown sweater , beige jeans , and a brown leather shoulder bag.

i decided to tuck the sweater in my bra to make it cropped.

i got dressed , fixed my hair , and did my makeup. once i finished with my makeup i texted luis that i was ready.

" okay, he said that he's on his way. " i said nervously.

" use protection. " nia said.

" nia- i'm not gonna have sex. "

" yeah, okay fine. " she laughed.

" you look so good best friend. " gabi hyped me up.

" yuh thank you. " i responded.

the girls and i were just talking while we waited for luis so show up. it only took him like five minutes.

we heard knocking on the door and gabi rushed to open it.

" oh hey luis. " she said opening the door.

" hey gabriela. is y/n ready ? " he asked.

" yeah she is. y/n!! luis is here. " she yelled.

" okay, i'm coming. " i said putting on lip gloss.

i walked to the door to see luis.

" hey luis. " i smiled.

he looked so fine. he was wearing dark washed jeans, a grey hoodie with a flannel over it.

i know it's basic but oh my lord he looks so good.

" hey y/n. are you ready to go ? " he asked.

" yep. let's go. " i responded.

—————————————————————

a/n: OMG OMG OMG OMG TY FOR 100 VOTES !! ILYY <33.