He sees your scars - Part 2

Minho - It was the time again. The time where you'd get out the safety knife from your hammock, and hurt yourself with it. Yeah, you knew it was a bad choice, you knew it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but you couldn't help it, you couldn't stop. You'd done it ever since you'd been dumped in this shuck-hole, you were upset, knowing there was no way out, no other way of life, no real friends, no luxuries, no memories of your family.

The only one who knew about this was Minho, your boyfriend and best friend. However, You told him that you'd stop doing this to yourself, but you were ashamed to know that you'd lied. And you were sorry.

You were sat at your hammock, with a knife, like usual. Minho had gone running, so you presumed he wouldn't return for a good few hours. Only that thought changed as you heard the sound of footsteps outside the door. You rushed to your feet and shoved the knife under the hammock, only you were too out of time to cover your arms.

Minho entered the room calmly, obviously not expecting much. You backed up against the wall, trying to cover your arms with your hands. His eyes widened slightly as they stared at your exposed arms, before returning his now unidentifiable look to you.

"(y/n), what's this?" He sarcastically questioned, walking over to you slowly and gently lifting your right arm to look at. You pulled your arm away from his grip and got closer to the wall, looking down and not saying a word. "But you promised you'd stop.." Minho's face was distraught, his hands fell limply to his sides in disappointment. You sighed silently as tears began to stream down your face, you'd given up trying to lie to him.

"I'm sorry.." You whispered through a broken voice, not moving your upset gaze from the floor. "If you want to break up with me you can, I'm stupid," the tears began to flow down your face even more rapidly. "I'm probably not gonna last here anyway, I'm such a pathetic excuse of a huma--"' you were cut off by Minho pressing his hand against your mouth.

"Shut up." He smirked, before pressing his lips onto yours in a passionate yet soft kiss.

-------------------------------------
Sorry for any Gally fans, I still have a huge Gally writers block and I'm really really sorry about that.

~ Lily c: