How he likes your hair

Thomas - He likes your hair in a messy bun, it reminds him of how playful and bubbly your personality can be.

Newt - He likes your hair down, he likes the way it blows into your face when it's windy and how much it gets on your nerves, he also likes the way it frames your face and brings out your beauty.

Minho - He likes your hair in a high pony tail, he thinks it makes you look mature and strong, and likes to push the loose strands of hair behind your ears when you're talking.

Gally - He likes your hair in a side plait, he thinks it looks really adorable and makes you look cute even though you're usually quite feisty when you need to be.

-------------------------------
Oh my lord. I'm so sorry I've been so inactive lately! I've had a lot going on at home and school so I haven't had that much time to continue these things, but I should be active for a while now and I'm super happy to take requests!
It's our summer break in a week, so I'll have 6 weeks off school and on Wattpad :')
So, I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! 10k READS AND 250+ FAVOURITES! I couldn't be more happy, I'm so grateful, thank each and every one of you so so much - I love you all!

~ Lily c: