Chapter |31|

Hereth next chappy :)

Enjoy!

—————

"Do you have any idea how worried I was? The power in the arcade suddenly goes out, then you just vanish!?" Aizawa was pacing back and forth in Danny's room. Danny sat on his bed, looking down at his folded hands. Sam and Tucker were in the living room with Yamada and Nemuri.

"Everyone was looking for you, did you not hear Nemuri shouting your name?" Aizawa asked, trying not to sound too intimidating. But still, he had thought that Danny was kidnapped by his parents. He spent the last week stressing about it, sadly it seems like he was now taking his stress out on Danny.

"It's not my fault! You didn't tell me that my parents escaped from jail! It's not fair to me, you can't just start acting all strange without telling me why!" Danny said back, his tone having a little bite to it. Aizawa looked at him in surprise before shutting his eyes, letting out a deep sigh.

He flopped down onto the bed next to Danny, who was making a point not to look at him.
"I'm sorry, kid... I know I should have told you, I just didn't want to worry you" Aizawa looked over at Danny, who was still refusing to look at him.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you, I was just worried. I know I shouldn't have taken my stress out on you and I'm sorry kid.. I didn't give you a chance to explain when I dragged you, kids, over here, did I?" Danny quietly shook his head. At least he was now acknowledging his presence.

"It's ok.. I'm sorry for snapping at you as well. It's just, I've been feeling so crowded ever since. I need some space, I now understand why but.." Danny trailed off. Aizawa nodded in agreement.

"I understand kid, from now on I'll let you know about these things. Although I'm hoping I won't have to, this had better be a one-time thing" Or else Aizawa would make sure to put a permanent stop to it.

"Knowing my luck, that'll happen about eight more times" Danny gave him a cheeky grin which made Aizawa smile. The pro hero pulled his son into a hug, resting his head on his kids' head.

"Well I'll have to lower that number to zero" the two stayed like that for a moment before they remembered the other occupants in the living room.

"Let's go greet our guests, shall we?" Danny nodded and two walked out of his bedroom and into the living room. Immediately, Tucker popped up from where he was sitting.

"Please don't be mad at Danny sir! It was our fault, we dragged him away so we could clear up any misunderstandings and tell him about Vlads plans!" Tucker exclaimed.

"Yeah, so don't be mad at Danny alright?" Sam seemed to be a bit more intimidating at Tucker as she seemed to stare Aizawa down.

"Guys it's ok, also! This is Aizawa! I mentioned him a few times during our conversation, he's my adoptive Dad and the pro hero who caught me back in Amity! He's also my homeroom teacher, also I just now figured you already knew.." Danny trailed off as he spot the bird perched on Sams's shoulder.

Aizawa looked back over at Tucker, eyebrows drawn together in confusion.
"What do you mean Vlads plans?" It suddenly clicked together, the words 'DALV' written on that gauntlet, written on the uniforms that were on those people who had broken the fentons out of prison. DALV was VLAD spelled backward.

For fucks sake how did he not realize sooner?

Sam quickly filled him in on what Lilith had told her. Aizawa was silent for a moment after she finished.

"Alright, I'm going to make a few calls and probably meet up with some heroes to discuss. Yamada, come with me. Nemuri, stay here and watch the kids. I'll leave some money on the counter for food, don't let Danny have more than one muffin" He ordered, making sure to pronounce the 'one' with an extra stern tone.