Chapter |11|

A/N
I was too lazy to re-read this so 😀
————

"I can't believe All Might is going to be teaching us today! He's so manly, right bakubro?" Kirishima nudged the explosive blonde's shoulder as they walked to the locker rooms.

"Don't touch me, shitty hair" The blonde growled out. Kirishima blatantly ignored this and kept on talking.

"You've been quiet Danny, what do you think about being taught by all might?" Sero asked, turning to look at the small black-haired teen.

"I'm excited! He's the only pro hero I've learned about, there's not a whole lot of well-known heroes in America" Danny truly was excited, All Might be part of the reason why he decided to help his town despite not them helping him.

Once they were finished changing, they headed to the training grounds and waited for the girls and the teacher. They were all wearing their hero costumes. Danny was wearing a simple black jumpsuit with white combat boots and fingerless gloves. It was what he wore when he was in his ghost form. He didn't want to transform during the training exercise. Mainly because he doesn't want to answer the questions people would no doubt ask.

A few minutes passed and the girls arrived. Mineta kept on making pervy comments about their costumes which caused Sero to duct tape his mouth shut.

"I AM HERE! AND COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" The loud voice caused everyone's attention to leave the pervy grape and look at the door. All Might burst into the room causing everyone to gasp in excitement.

Danny opened his mouth to say something about how happy he was to be taught by him. At least, that's what he thought he was going to say.
"Your hair reminds me of angelica's doll from rug r-" Danny slapped a hand over his mouth to stop the rest from coming out. All Might heard and choked out a cough- was that blood- before turning around.

Danny stood in a corner in shame while Kirishima comforted him.

"TODAY WE ARE DOING A HERO AND VILLAIN ACTIVITY! THERE WILL BE A HERO GROUP OF TWO AND A VILLAIN GROUP OF TWO! I WILL EXPLAIN MORE OF THE RULES ONCE EVERYONE IS GROUPED UP. STUDENTS, TAKE A PIECE OF PAPER FROM THE BAG! WHOEVER HAS THE SAME LETTER ON THEIR PIECE OF PAPER AS YOU SHALL BE YOUR PARTNER!" All Might pass a bag full of paper around to each student. Danny grabbed his in embarrassment and tried not to look his hero in the eye.

He was slightly bummed that he couldn't pick his partner but quickly grew happy when he found out that his partner was Kirishima.

"NOW THAT YOU YOUNG STUDENTS ARE ALL PAIRED UP- I shall explain the rules using an inside voice because it just occurred to me that other classes are going on" Everyone turned to see Aizawa glaring at All Might through his classroom window where he was teaching another class. Danny smiled and waved at his guardian.

"Alright! The objective is for the hero team to stop the bomb that the villain team is going to hide and guard. Heroes, you have ten minutes to find and touch the bomb. Villains, you must hide and guard the bomb against the heroes. Both teams can subdue your opponents using the capture tape I will supply you with! Team A and team D shall go first. Team A, you're the heroes while team D are the villains" All Might point towards Team A, Izuku, and Ochako, then team D, Bakugou and Iida.

Izuku looked at the explosive blonde, nervous. Bakugou looked downright scary which made Danny worry a bit.

In the end, Izuku and Ochako won the match while Iida was dubbed the MVP.

————

"Next up, Team F and Team K. Team F will be the heroes while Team K are the villains"

Danny and Kirishima were team K while Denki and Sero were teams F. Danny was excited, he's pretty sure he can act like a villain since he fought a lot of them back in Amity. All he has to do is laugh maniacally then go on a tangent about his evil plans.