F•I•V•E

•----------•
Anastasia White
•----------•

I spent the night, alone, at the bar talking to the bartenders

Scarlet was off kissing some guy almost instantly and I had no intentions of ever making a conversation alone with Amara. Wesley- I have no idea where he went actually. Then the other people I wasn't even introduced to so there's that.

And Mr. Moretti, I tried my best to avoid him.

"...That's why I will never eat a green food the rest of my life." As I got done telling my horror story the bartender walked away.

I just can't make a friend can I.

"Another drink please." I said to the next bartender that came by.

"Coming right up!" She said going behind the bar.

She slid me a mystery drink. It was a cold, brown color. Looked drinkable to me. I smelled it before letting it rush down my throat.

"You know you shouldn't take drinks from strangers." Someone said taking a seat next to me.

I placed the glass down on the counter. "Nah, they weren't a stranger. She was a bartender." I replied before looking over at them.

Oh please, why him? "That doesn't matter." Mr. Moretti says back.

"Gosh, look I'm sorry you heard what I said-" He cuts me off almost instantly.

"I don't know what you're talking about Ms. White."

I laughed at him, even though he hates the way I laugh. Or hates that I even think of laughing. "Please stop calling me Ms. White out of the office. It's just Anastasia sir."

His tongue slips out and runs across his bottom lip. Lord have mercy on my soul. "Mason. Just Mason is fine, Anastasia." My stomach fell onto the floor. Completely just filled up with butterflies and then fell to the floor.

"Well, Mason, my boss is an asshole." I couldn't help but laugh again.

He leans onto his hand. His index finger resting underneath his jaw, his thumb pressed into his cheek. "Have you had too much to drink?" He asks.

I smile slightly. "No, no. I haven't had much. Just a few glasses to wash away the feeling of having no friends."

"Mhm." He hums in response.

We were silent again. I stared at him not knowing where else I was supposed to look.

"I hope I haven't disappointed you yet. I know it's only been a week but-"

There he goes, cutting me off again. "Just do your job right and we won't have any problems." Pfft, I do, do my job right.

"I will- I do." I correct myself.