T•W•E•N•T•Y-S•E•V•E•N

•----------•
Anastasia White
•----------•

We ventured off the flower meadow and headed our way back inside where Mason showed me the rooms and hidden little gems

I was going to be staying in a crème colored bedroom. It was large and spacious. It had wood floors, an office and a walk-in closet. The bed was ginormous but it was very fluffy, definitely going to be sleeping well in it tonight.

Mason said to change into something made more for a fancy dinner. I pulled out a navy blue dress from my suitcase. It has a hole around the stomach and my side. It also has a slit down my leg. I put on some gold jewelry; rings, necklaces. I walked to the bathroom across the hall so I could do my hair in a low bun. I framed my face with a few straggly pieces of my hair. Slipping into my shoes I grabbed my lip gloss and smeared it all over my lips.

The mirror in front of me had a pretty black metal ring around it. It made the glass inside it all more charming. As I stared back at my reflection I didn't recognize who I was. I had a smile that was drowning in sadness but I wasn't necessarily sad. I was happy; I am happy. Even with Isla and my father, even with Scarlet I am still happy because I have a big idiot to keep a genuine smile upon my lips. I hated that though. I hated that my body reacted the way it did to Mason's. I hate that I have to convince myself more and more everyday that it's simply infatuation, tension, maybe even attraction that I feel towards him. Because how could something so forbidden be so delicious?

We are two timelines that were put into the same universe to only be prohibited.

There was a sound at the bathroom door. "Are you ready, Anastasia?" It was Mason.

I swallowed the pool of saliva in my mouth and opened the door. Mason stood tall and handsome with a sleek black suit. Professional as always. I watched as his eyes dropped from my face to my breasts.

"My eyes are up here, Masy." My voice reeked of seduction and prolonged lust.

He cocked his mouth to the side. "I love when you call me that. It makes me really, really," He leaned into my ear. "Want to fuck the shit out of you." He pulled away to where his face was now in line with mine.

I tipped his chin with a single finger. "You can't have sex with me here... Masy." I was taunting a womanizer who's eyes were ready to eat me.

He supported my back with his hands. While my finger fell from his chin and my thumbs hooked themselves to his dress pants.

"Fuck me." He breathed with a soft groan latched to his voice. "You're the most beautiful woman my eyes have ever had the pleasure to meet. So to know you're cock blocking me is extremely humbling." With a quick movement he kissed me. Short and desirably.

Our lips left one another begging for just one more taste. "We have dinner to get to." He whispered through the gap between our faces.

I nodded my head and followed after him down the stairs where we met his mother. She was sitting on the couch watching some show in Italian.