F•O•U•R•T•E•E•N

•----------•
Anastasia White
•----------•

"Sure, a one day game we play when we're bored

"Sure, a one day game we play when we're bored." His lips stay lingering on my stomach for a second more.

My breath hitches. I can't. I squeeze the tip of Mason's nose, causing him to let go of my waist. "Games over." I say, quickly standing up. He stays seated but his eyes are filled with curiosity.

I walk over to the other side where he had originally been seated and fall into the chair. He moved as if he was going to come sit next to me so I kicked my legs up and closed my eyes.

Just fall asleep and he'll leave me alone. Just fall, asleep...

Someone nudged my shoulder. Making my legs slip off the airplane seats. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "What is it?" My words come out rushed.

Mason towers over me. He reached a hand out to help me up but I smacked it away. Standing myself. He stares dumbfoundead at my behavior.

"We're here." His jaw tightens as he looks out the airplane. He steps in front of me, pushing a pair of black sunglasses onto my face. I tried to fight him but it was no use. "Wear these. The vultures are out and I would rather you stay out of the media."

I push on his chest to move him out of my way but he doesn't budge. I rest my hand on my hip. "I'm used to it, take them back." I attempt to take the sunglasses off but fail in doing so.

"I'm just trying to keep you safe, alright." His voice is sharp and crisp. He was serious, dead serious.

I threw my hands up in defense. "Fine. Geez." I mumbled.

"You ought to watch that pretty mouth of yours." He growls.

"Why? I haven't before." I sassed back.

He leaned into me. Whispering in my ear. "Because I'll fuck it... again." My heart rate sped up as he talked dirty words into my ear.

I patted his chest. "Mhm, keep talking Masy." I pushed into his shoulder making him stumble backwards. "Well come on. You got vultures waiting for you out there."

I heard him groan before stepping off the plane ahead of me. He covered his face as he made his way to the car waiting outside for us. I followed in after Mason, taking the seat next to him.

My phone rang before I had the chance to speak.

"Have you landed yet!" Isla screamed into the phone, making me wince.

"Clearly." I said with a roll of my eyes followed up with a laugh.

"Is it even warmer there? Is it beautiful? I've never been. Do the palm trees look stunning?" She shot out question after question.

I looked out the car window. "Yes to all of your questions."

She laughed. "Don't forget to send me lots of pictures okay?"