F•O•R•T•Y-T•W•O

•----------•
Anastasia White
•----------•

I have deprived Mason of kissing me for two months

I have deprived Mason of kissing me for two months. Although I have upgraded him to sleeping in the same room as me.

I rolled over to my side and stared at the man in my bed. His arms were thrown above his head so he was sure to not accidentally touch me in my sleep. I just find it funny how far he will go to make sure I'm happy.

I took my left hand and dragged my finger over Mason's cheek. I admired my ring that we bought together a week after his proposal. It wasn't this outrageous diamond crested ring because I feared I would lose it one day. Mason stirred in his sleep, making me smile down on him. He slowly opened his eyes to welcome in the morning sun. Which is me by the way.

"You know it's torturous for you to be allowed to touch me but I can't touch you." I slipped my hand through his hair as his raspy morning voice sent chills over my body.

"I never said you couldn't touch me, Mason. I just said you couldn't kiss me till I had fully forgiven you." My eyes felt heavy as I looked at him and all of his handsomeness.

He took this moment to bring his hand up to my face. He cupped my jaw and looked daringly into my eyes. "And have you?" He questioned.

I want him to suffer a smidgen longer. "I'm still thinking about it."

He let out a husky groan. "Well you better hurry up, Anastasia. You're killing me." I tapped his cheek with a grin.

"Will you two shut up and kiss already!" Cassie yelled from outside my bedroom door. Mason looked at me with a "yeah what she said" look. I returned his smug smirk with an eye roll. I pushed him off and got out of bed. Annoyed by all of their talking.

I went into my bathroom and started the shower. I stepped underneath the warm running water and closed my eyes. Engaged. Fucking me, Anastasia White engaged to Mason Moretti. That's insane to think about. Especially since we weren't ever boyfriend or girlfriend before that but I never liked those traditional things anyways.

The feeling of warm hands around my waist made me flinch. I turned around quickly to see Mason fully naked. My eyes winded and my mouth hung open. "You're drooling, tesoro." God, I haven't heard him call me that since I told him not to.

I pushed him away from me. "Mason! You can not be in here!" I turned around so I wouldn't have to look at his amazingly good looking body.

He chuckled, grabbing my hips and pushing me against him. His cock pressing above my ass. "Like you said, I can touch you, just not kiss you. And what we're doing is just touching." I hated how right he was. "You've deprived me of your touch, Anastasia. And as much as I love you, I would still love to be inside you." My stomach fluttered at the thought of him loving me. Well- and being inside me.