E•I•G•H•T•E•E•N

•----------•
Anastasia White
•----------•

I'm pretty sure the floor I'm standing on was covered in spit as my mouth hung open at Keira's words

I'm pretty sure the floor I'm standing on was covered in spit as my mouth hung open at Keira's words. Girlfriend? I've had sex with someone who's had a girlfriend?

If my insides could evaporate, I'm pretty sure they would, like bamboosh— gone. Almost like they pulled a disappearing act on me.

I swallowed hard. The burning sensation in the back of my throat hurts extremely bad. "Gir— girlfriend?" My words tripped over each other.

"Yes." She tilted her chin up at Mason with a smile, while he stared directly at me. His gaze cold and gone.

"Can I talk to you Mr. Moretti?" The brunette woman looked at me with her bottom lip pushed out. "Alone?" I added.

I watched her push up on her toes and place a quick peck to his cheek. When she turned back to me her eyes glanced over my body and a light chuckle left her lips.

I hate that I thought this girl was nice.

"Well what do you want to talk to me about? I have an important meeting to be at soon." He pushed the door open and stood off to the side to let me in.

I went to his shelf that was filled with books about technology and what not. I touched the rim of a black box before turning back to look at Mason. "You have a fucking girlfriend?" My voice pitched unintentionally.

I think for the first time, he rolled his eyes at me. "I do." He said shortly after.

My heart started to beat in my ears. I ran my hand over my face and instantly lost it. "We had sex Mason! Fucking sex and you've had a girlfriend! I'm not a tramp and I don't want to be know as fucking one!" He looked at me with a surprised look. "God what were you thinking! I hate you for this and she's going to hate you for it!" My fingers found my leg and tapped sets of five on my skin.

Mason didn't say anything. He stood there like he just caught someone jerking off.

"You're an idiot!" I walked back to the shelf in a source of pacing. "We're idiots!" I yelled once more, turning around. "Someone—" Mason walked up to me, cupping my face and pushing me back into the shelf. His lips pounced on mine. They were hungry and fast. They captivated me, making me shut up instantly.

He bit my bottom lip, making me wince. "You don't hate me, tesoro." He brushed a piece of fallen hair out of my eye.

I pushed on his shoulders, turning my head away from him."Your fucking girlfriend!" I screamed.

"You mean my publicity stunt to make the media think she's the girl in the picture and not you?" He eventually pulled away from me. "Yeah she's the media's girlfriend, not mine Ms. White." He chuckled as he fell into his chair. "Vultures will eat at anything that reeks of gossip."