T•W•E•N•T•Y-S•I•X

•----------•
Anastasia White
•----------•

•----------• Anastasia White•----------•

Italy.

Home of Mason Moretti.

It's a beautiful country. It's filled with history, romance and architecture. If you walk anywhere or turn any corner you'll see a sculpture or a gallery to walk to. At least, that's what I've heard.

I wasn't fond of the idea of accompanying Mason to visit his home, mostly because I was nervous. The last trip we went on alone ended up with us having sex. But I guess we won't be alone. We are seeing his mother and you definitely can't have sex at you mothers place. Mason never talks about his father so I assumed the only thing you can assume in that situation. Oh and apparently Wesley and Scarlet will be joining us... I don't think a friendship with Scarlet is going to work out. I've ruined it and I've stopped trying. Well technically Monday night I stopped trying. After my uh— kiss and breakdown with Mason I felt better. He has this way of calming me down with the sent of his whiskey cologne. Oh and him calling me baby. It sets my insides on fire and I can't seem to cool it down when it happens.

Right now we are on one of Mason's private planes. Wesley and Scarlet share laughs and smiles. They also steal glances from one another when the other isn't looking. I'm pretty sure they like each other but I always thought office romances were off limits. Guess not. Well for them I mean. It definitely is for me and Mason. As he's my boss and those two are just coworkers.

"Don't worry, they won't be with us the whole time." The voice coming from beside me sent my body into a cold shiver.

I turned to who it could only be, Mason. "What do you mean?" I asked with a dumb look plastered on my face.

He tilts his head with a smirk. "I saw you and Scarlet weren't getting along." I rolled my eyes. He doesn't know... "Wesley wanted me to invite you because he has a little thing for her and he was worried about little old me." I watched Mason place a delicate hand over his heart like someone had just sliced him with a knife.

"So you invited me because of him?" My lips fell into a frown and my eyelids drooped. I tried to hide the smirk that was begging to be let out. "Wow and here I thought you invited me because you actually wanted to." I shifted my body away from his.

"Anastasia, that's not why I invited you." His voice was soft.

"No, it's fine. I get it. You don't care, it was all just some game you felt like starting right?" I folded my arms over my chest and crossed my legs.

Mason's soft warm hand slipped between my thighs. Making my body tense under his touch. He turned me towards him where we were out of view to the others. His vibrant blue veins lined the bones in his hands. "You think you're so smart baby but I see that smirk underneath your lips." I shook my head, denying anything he was saying.