~ Chapter 28 ~

"So tonight is Madison Square Garden?" Brook asked as we were entering the arena.

"Yes." Niall answered back.

Brooklyn and I walked in first, the boys and Paul following behind. A man in his mid 30s walked toward us with his clipboard in hand.

"Boys, we are going to get you ready for everything, including soundcheck, and ladies, Lawrence here will show you to your break room and give you all the details,"

He paused and look at the boys. "You may or may not get to see them before the show, so say your 'good lucks' now, girls."

We turned to the 5 boys standing before us and gave them each a hug and a kiss on their cheek.

As I saw them walk away just after Harry gave me a kiss, I started to tear up a little.

"Good luck." I whispered; no one could hear me.

Brooklyn and I followed Lawrence into a room labeled "Dressing Room - Private".

He opened the door to a huge dressing room, filled with a couch, a bathroom, and food for several days.

Brook dropped her bag on the ground and plopped herself down on the sofa. Her feet were planted on the coffee table infront of her.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Uh huh!" she sighed.

"This night...is going to be spectacular. And the funniest part is if Liam hadn't contact you, we would be at a community college, probably working at a stupid job, and not even exploring outside of Manhattan." I nodded and grabbed her hand.

"Plus we wouldn't have met two of the best boyfriends on the planet." She smiled, and we heard a knock at the door. I let go of her hand and said,

"Come in!" in a sing-song voice. Lawrence came in, and had in his hand two landyards with the 1D symbol attached.

"These our yours. Keep and wear these if anyone questions who you are." He handed them over and left with a nod.

We put them around our necks and noticed they had our names on them. I smiled, then pulled out my textbooks that I brought over. I had a test the day after I come back from America. There was no way that I was going to wait and study on the plane ride back. I flipped open the book to the page and began working as my headphones went in.

AFTER THE CONCERT

AT THE AFTER PARTY

"That. was. amazing!" Louis screamed as the boys entered the penthouse.

I saw Liam come through the door and I ran up and gave a bear hug to him. He was crying and whispered in my ear, "I am so happy that I found you."

I started to tear up. "Me too."

I let go and gave everyone a hug, saving Harry for last. His eyes were red like he had been crying.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." He smiled as he kissed me.

"I am so proud of you." I said. His forehead touched mine.

"For the first time in my life, I have never felt so happy."