~ Chapter 6 ~

And then the phone went dead.

I smiled at it, and when I turned around I saw Niall against a wall, with his arms crossed, granola bar in his left hand. I started to walk closer to him, but stopped when I was right infront of him. I looked into his eyes and said, "What?"

Niall smiled, and then said, "You said my name. I wanted to know why."

I nodded my head and then explained the Harry/Brooklyn thing to him. He perked up when I explained what Brooklyn was like, but gave me a blank stare throuout the rest of the explaniation.

When I was done he stated, "Brooklyn sounds lovely. I would love to meet her sometime."

"I REALLY want her to come to the UK this summer. I don't know how that will happen but still."

His eyes lit up like he had an idea, but he didn't say a word. Instead we walked back to the studio in silence except for Niall biting into his granola bar every 5 seconds.

"Can you chew quieter?" He laughed, shook his head no, and walked through the door. The boys continued to practice and record for another hour until Louis yelled, "I'm hungry! How about we go out to lunch? Ladies, would you care to join us?"

We all nodded, and headed out of the room and out the lobby door to the parking lot. I heard Louis offered to drive Eleanor's car, along with Zayn to Perrie and Liam to Danielle. As we headed to the cars, Liam walked next to me and whispered in my ear "So I hear you can drive..."

He started to walk backwards and held out his keys infront of me. I nodded, and grabbed the keys from his finger tips and said to Niall and Harry, "You guys want to ride with me?" They gave a fake scared look, and Niall yelled, "Shotgun!" for the whole world to hear.

"Really, Niall? Again?" Harry said back to him.

I saw Liam get into Danielle's vehicle a couple of cars down, and he looked at me. I said to him, "Do you want your car in one piece or several?"

I gave a smile before I got in the car and adjusted the seat and mirrors. Niall was on my right side and Harry was behind Niall. I exhaled as I put my hands on the wheel, and turned around to back up and get out of the lot and followed Eleanor's car.

"Why can't we just drive on the right side? It'll be so much easier that way."

"Like when you were in New York?" Niall asked.

I nodded, and then Harry suggested, "Want me to drive, love? We are halfway there."

I looked in my rearview mirror and said, "Do you know where we are going?"

I looked to the road and back to him. He was nodding, so I pulled over to the side and switched places with Harry. I gave him a smile and he returned it as we passed each other. He got into the car the same time I did; adjusting the mirrors and seat since I was a couple of inches shorter than him while Niall and I were just staring at him. Harry pulled back on the dead road and continued to drive.

I looked out the window of the Hummer ever so often, gazing at the beautiful scenery in the London area. We passed by a field with cows grazing and a garden with tons of colorful flowers and fresh fruit by the bucket load. I immediately thought of my friends, when we went berry picking down south on our first summer road trip.

I looked down in my lap, staring at my phone. I clicked on the button, showing my lock screen. It still was the picture of Harry, and the time was 1:18. I typed in my passcode and clicked on the camera app and took a picture of the outside. The boys heard the click and both their heads turned around.

"What? It's my first picture of London that I took." They shook their heads and went back to continue to look forward. I took another picture, but instead of the outside I took it of Harry and Niall in the front seats and sent it to Liam. I wrote "I tried!" and sent it to him.