~ Chapter 9 ~

"Hey." Harry said as he entered and closed the door behind him.

He sat on the edge of my bed staring at it. "Look I'm sorry for what Louis said. He is just so full of himself sometimes."

I looked up from a comment to notice he was staring at me. I smiled, and answered, "Its ok. It was just rude that's all."

He nodded, and then crawled next to me to see what I was doing on the computer. "Twitter?" he asked and I nodded.

I read some tweets, about either Niall and I would be perfect for each other or how I have to stay away from Niall and they like Harry and I instead.

"Huh. Either Liball or Habby." I turned to look at him.

"Did you just create a ship of us and me and Niall?"

He rubbed the back of his neck and nodded his head. I started to laugh and he joined along. He stopped for a second, and then I saw a lightbulb go off on top of his head.

"You wanna take pictures and post them to Twitter?"

I nodded, and minimized the website to click on the photobooth app. We first did a nice one, with the two of us just smiling. Then we did a couple of funny face ones with different effects.

While on an effect, Harry clickes the button and then kisses my cheek. I smiled, trying to keep my heavy breathing to a minimum. It finally dinged, and he let go. We looked at the picture, and started to laugh because it looked so deformed.

I hit the button again and decided to kiss Harry's cheek. It was one of the best 3 seconds of my life. It buzzed, so I took my lips off of Harry's cheek. Once again, that one looked deformed, too, but even worse than before. We both just laughed it off.

Harry picked out the ones he thought were the best, which was the first one, a two of the silly faces, and the one of him kissing my cheek. I uploaded them to my Twitter and within minutes both our feeds were blown up.

'Are they going out?'
'TOO CUTE!'
'Ugh she is SO ugly!'

The last one hurt me. Harry saw the comment and he immediately hugged me.

"Don't listen to them. They are just jealous of your beauty and how perfect you are."

I got out of his hug and looked him dead in the eye. "You think I'm perfect?"

He looked at me, bit his lip, and said, "Yes." I was trying to refrain from kissing him; it was so hard.

"You never officially asked my to the gala, you know." His eyes went in shock, and a lightbulb went off on top of his head.

"Tomorrow. 11 o'clock. Meet me in the Lobby and...prepaid for a chilly day."

He kissed my nose, got up from my bed, and winked as he closed the door behind him. I closed my laptop, dreaming of what tomorrow will be like.

When I woke up it was quarter to 10, so I hopped into the shower and picked out my outfit, which was a white and black outlining trench coat, a red textured top, skinny jeans and some Vans. I decided to leave my hair down, letting my hair be curly but not too obnoxious. I found my white knitted beanie hat, so I put that on, too. I put some mascara and black eyeliner on. I found some silver eyeshadow, so I put it near my tearduct to add an effect. I added butterfly earrings and I still had on my black plastic ring that Christian gave me when I first met him.

I looked in the mirror on the back of my door, and thought I looked good. I took out my phone and some money from my wallet and put it in my phone case. I unlocked my phone and took a picture of me. I sent it to Maddie, Brooklyn, and Christian.
Maddie: Pretty!
Lynster: Where are you going?
Me: A "date" with Harry. But it's not exactly a date. He just asked me last night to meet him in the Lobby and to wear warm clothes.
Christian: LAST NIGHT???
Maddie: 3rd base? Already?
Me: No. I didn't. You guys are such dorks.
Lynster: WE KNOW!!!
Me: gtg I'll call you guys later bye! LOVE YOU!

And with that I put my phone to vibrate, and opened my door to find all the boys on the couch watching TV except for Harry. They all turned around as I shut the door behind be.

"You look lovely, Libby." Zayn said. I smiled and said, "Thank you, Zayn"

"We've heard all about your 'date'. I think you are going to enjoy it." Niall said.

I rolled my eyes, and kissed everyone on top of their foreheads.

"Bye boys!"

"BYE!!!" They screamed back.

I closed the front door behind me and walked down the long hallway to the elevator. I pushed the down button and seconds later the doors open, with another couple inside. They were holding hands and it was truly adorable. I got inside, and pushed the 'LOBBY' button.

"Are you...Libby Payne?" the woman asked me.

I nodded, and she said, "Can I please take a picture with you? Big fan!"

"Sure!"

"Hun, take a picture of us!" She said as she handed her phone to him and took a picture with me. I smiled, and wrapped my arm around her waist as she did the same, realizing that this was the first time someone wanting to take a picture WITH me! I was usually holding the camera for one of the fans when I'm with the boys. We heard the click, and she rushed to his side to see how it turned out.

"Brilliant. Thank you!" She said as the door opened and they headed out. I followed right behind them, and said, "No problem!"

I walked down the hallway to the Lobby and saw Harry also in a trench coat and jeans, but his coat was brown. He looked up as I came closer to him and grinned. "Morning, love." He said as he got up and kissed my cheek.

"Morning. Where are we headed?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said in a mysterious tone.

******************************************************************************************************

Ok guys for some reason I cannot post my picture when its from Polyvore so the link is below. PLEASE CLICK!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
~ quietprincess xx