~ Chapter 4 ~

I woke up that morning with a guitar playing by my side. I opened my eyes and saw Niall playing his guitar.

"Why...?" I asked.

"Liam asked me to wake you up. I took advantage." He smiled, and noticed how extremely blue his eyes were and how straight his teeth were because of his braces.

I looked at him and said, "Niall, what time is it?" He looked over at the clock on the bedstand and said, "8:03."

I sighed, and rolled over. "Why do you band people have to wake up so early?"

He laughed and said, "I woke up at 5:30 when it was still dark out."

I layed there for a moment, rolled back over, and asked him, "Ok, Niall, why you waking me up?"

"Why so many questions, Libby?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm a need-to-know kind of girl."

"We are going to the studio and then hang the rest of the day."

"Alright, I'll get up. What time do you need to be at the studio?"

"By 10." Niall said.

He left the room as I got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes, and headed for the shower. I came out of my room at 8:45 with a towel wrapped in my hair wearing fresh clothes. Zayn was in the kitchen on his laptop, Harry and Niall were watching a cartoon on TV, Louis was reading a magazine and Liam was probably in his room.

"Good morning." I said and all the heads turned in my direction.

"Morning, Libby!" or "Good Morning!" came out of their mouths.

I went over to the kitchen and got a glass from the cubboard. I felt someone coming up behind me as I started to poured the water.

"You put your hair up like Mum's." He whispered into my ear.

I smiled, and Liam walked away. I finished pouring my water, took it off the counter - carefully without dropping it - and walked my way towards the couch. I sat between both of them, pushing them apart just a little bit. Niall and Harry gave me a 'what the heck' look, but I smiled and ignored them.

"What are we watching, boys?" I asked.

"Tom and Jerry" They said at the same time.

I had never watched that show before, but people talked about it in the States. I was about to take a sip of water when Louis shouted, "10 minute warning!"

I got up, and Harry asked where I was going. "First I'm going to the kitchen to put my glass away. Then I am going to do my hair. Is that ok with you?" He rolled his eyes and I did what I said I would.

I put my hair back in a tight bun, remembering ballet as a child. I grabbed my purse from my bed and my phone from the charger on the nightstand and headed out my door. I closed it, and started to head to the door when I noticed that I was the only one in the living room. I sat on the back of the couch, looking at my phone.

A white iPhone 4S, with a simple pink and white case. I bought it with my own money I saved up from my 18th birthday. A cute little "party" I had; my best friends Madison and Brooklyn threw me. They snuck into my room at 6 in the morning, made me breakfast in bed, went shopping, went in the Empire State Building, and took me "clubbing", which really meant going to our favorite diner and eating our favorite meals. This was a ritual I suppose. We did it for each other every birthday since 6th grade when we all met. I transfered to their junior high school instead of the troubled one near me. The first day of school was so tough, not knowing anyone. But lunch was the worst. I sat by myself, eating my sandwich when two girls from a couple of my classes came and asked to sit by me. Before I knew it, they came my best friends and they still were since. I jumped a foot when Zayn touched my shoulder.

"You alright?" He asked. I came out of my flashback and met him eye to eye.

"Yeah, yeah, I was remembering something." I smiled at him and he helped me up off the couch. We all headed out of the flat and into the lift and outside past the paparazzi, headed to Liam's car.

"Shotgun!" Niall yelled as we were in the parking lot.

"Liam, hand me the keys." Louis said. Liam threw it to him and he caught it without dropping them.

I sat in the very back with Harry on my left in the far back, Zayn and Liam in the middle row. We had the radio playing but otherwise we sat in silence. We just played on our phones.

We got to the "studio" right on time, which actually was a warehouse in disquise. It was really beautiful inside. It was like the lobby in the apartment building, but it had a different feel to it. We walked a while to almost the end of the hallway till we reached a room and we entered inside.

It was a small studio, with a recording area and a sound booth. Wires were draped along the sides of the rooms. I followed the boys to the sound booth, where I saw Liam, Louis, and Zayn kissing three girls. I stood there confused. I looked over at Niall and Harry, who were looking at me and laughing really hard. I gave them a look that said "what's going on?" and they both stopped laughing, mouthed the word "girlfriends", and continued to laugh.

I breathed a sign of relief, and heard my name. Liam started to talk first.

"Libby, I'd like you to meet Danielle, my girlfriend. Danielle, this is my little sister, Libby." I held out my hand but instead she hugged me.

Once she let go Louis introduced me to Eleanor and she also gave me a hug. It was Zayn's turn and he introduced me to Perrie. "I usually don't like giving people hugs, but I will." She smiled as she gave me a hug.

When she pulled away a man walked in and told the boys to get inside the studio. I looked over at Niall and Harry again, and they began to chuckle. I gave them my evil eye and they immediately stopped. Harry moved out of Niall's way and over to me. He put his arm across my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Play along, love."

I slightly nodded and we headed closer to the man.

"Hey Paul?" Harry started and waited for him to look up from his phone.

"I'd like you to meet Libby, my fiancé." I started to make flirty googley eyes at him and he did the same. In the corner of my eye I saw Paul get really red. I saw Liam walk over to Harry and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks, but I'll take it from here." We stopped, firmly introduced myself to Paul as Liam's little sister, and watched the boys record as I played on my phone. In the middle of a game I suddently get a text message.