~ Chapter 19 ~

The sun woke me up the next morning. I rolled over to look at the clock and it said 8:13.

I dragged myself out of bed, trying not to wake up Harry and remembering I had to make him breakfast.

I peeked across the hallway and saw Niall and Brooklyn asleep on her bed. I snuck off to the kitchen, and started to make pancakes and bacon.

Sooner or later they either heard me cooking or could smell it from the other rooms because they all piled out all at once. "

What smells so good?"

"I'm cooking."

"Why?"

"I made a bet with Harry. I lost." Harry came towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I win."

I turned around to smile at him but he quickly caught me off guard when he suddenly kissed me. I tried not to lean into it, considering the bacon was nearly done.

But I couldn't help it.

His lips were extremely soft and very kissable.

"We want food!" Niall chanted from the coffee table. We let go, even though I didn't even want to.

The food finally finished cooking, so I served it to all of them, making sure I made extras for Niall.

As I was finishing my second bite, Brooklyn was already done. But Niall wasn't.

"Sweetheart...are you okay?" Niall said.

"I think so. Just hungover and really hungry." I nodded.

We all ate everything and Niall helped me clean up in the kitchen while Brooklyn threw up and Harry went to go check something on my computer.

"Uh Niall?" I said while rinsing out the pan.

"Yeah, Libby?"

"Did you guys...you know..."

"No, we haven't. And I wouldn't without protection. End of discussion." I looked at him and smiled.

He could be such the bad boy when he wants to, yet such the teddy bear and so huggible. I dried off the pan, and turned around to see him leaning against the stove, of course the burner turned off.

I gave him a hug, but it wasn't the type I give Harry. It was more of a sibling hug, which meant he had my back.

"Thank you for taking care of my best friend and being the best boyfriend to her. You're brilliant." I felt Niall hug me a little tighter.

And a little tighter.

And a little more until I couldn't breathe.

"NIALL! LET GO!" He did and my breathing went back to normal.

The bathroom door opened and Brooklyn came out. She didn't stumble.

"I feel 110% better."

"I'm glad, because you and Libby are going to meet with the head master at U of L." Harry came out of my room and announced.

"It sounded like we are going to Hogwarts or something."

"Nope. Just college."

After that the boys headed out as we got ready to leave for the university. We found the nearest tube entrance, which is like the subway in New York.

Except a lot cleaner.

Brooklyn and I got our metro cards and rode in the tube for about 20 minutes or so, which was nothing compared to NY.