~ Chapter 21 ~

A week later, it was time. 

Time to go home to New York. One: so we can move. But mostly, two: so we can see our best friends get married.

Of course waiting for your delayed flight at a huge airport with a boy band is not exactly what I would've called fun.

But the good part was that our flight was suppose to leave at two, which we would've meant we would've arrived around 9. But our stupid plane had to malfunction, so we couldn't take off until 2:30 AM.

Thank goodness hardly any planes were taking off, which meant no fans to attack us.

Eventually we all boarded, which was the boys, Brooklyn, El, Dani, Perrie, Paul, and a bunch of other people that worked for the boys, plus some normal people too.

As we were boarding I grabbed just my backpack considering all of my other clothes were in NY. I stood behind a huge line of people waiting for our tickets to be scanned. I had E2, which meant I had the middle seat. I pulled the short end of the straw apparently so I got to sit inbetween two teenage boys about Louis age.

When I went to put my backpack above me I noticed that the boy that had the window seat was already asleep and the boy who had the aisle seat was jamming out to his music. I felt someone come up behind me and help me.

It was Harry.

"There you go." He said as he closed the cabinet.

"I guess Sandy is asleep."

"You know him?"

"He's our bass guitarist. And Josh is our drummer. Dan...is somewhere..." Harry said while looking around.

"Oh he is sitting by Paul and one of our security guards. And don't worry about these two. Here." He flicked Josh in the shoulder and he looked up from his trance.

"What are you doing, mate?" He said while pulling out his earphones.

"Josh, this is Liam's little sister, Libby. Libby, this is --"

"Josh Devine. Drummer." He held out his hand so I shook it. He pointed to Sandy and said, "And that's Sandy Beales. He plays the bass."

The air hostess came by and told us to take our seats because the plane was talking off soon. Harry gave me a kiss on my temple and I scooted over Josh to my seat, where I accidental woke up Sandy.

"WHAT WHAT WHATS GOING ON?" He practely screamed.

"Uh sorry I woke you. The plane is going to take off just to let you know."

"Oh thanks. Uh..have we met before?"

"This is Libby Payne, Liam's sister." Josh said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. Hi, I'm Sandy. I'm sure Josh has told you everything about me." He said while buckling his seatbelt. 

"Just that you are a bass guitarist." He nodded, then stopped himself.

"Wait...you are dating Harry, aren't you? That's how your name sounds so familiar! He has told me so much about you!" I started to blush.

"And isn't Niall dating your friend...oh what's her name...Britney?"

"Brooklyn. Yeah i take it Niall told you all about her?"

"Actually no. He has told me about every other girl but not her. She must be special." Unknowingly I said, "Awww!"

We sat in silence for a bit before Sandy said, "Well, I hate jet lag so I'm going to sleep. Can one of you wake me when we arrive?" We both nodded and Sandy drifted off into a deep sleep.

Once the flight attendant was done giving her lecture and the plane had lifted off, Josh turned to me. "What?" I said.

He gave an innocent look and said, "Sorry for trying to know more about you GEES."

"No no it's ok. What did you want to ask me?"

We ended up talking about eachother the whole 5 hour air plane ride. Once we landed I woke up Sandy and we collected our things and headed out the plane, then the terminal, then the airport where we saw a limo.

"Of course." Brooklyn and I said at the same time.

We all piled into the car, and by we I mean the boys, us girls, the band, and Paul. Once we starting heading north, I asked what their hotel was.

"YOU'RE STAYING AT THE PLAZA?!" Brooklyn and I yelled.

"Yes, ladies, we are. Is that a problem?" Paul answered. We didn't answer him. Our mouths were open and we were in complete shock. What felt like a few moments later we arrived at The Plaza.

It was as beautiful as I remembered. We pulled up and the valet helped us out and we grabbed our stuff. Even though Brooklyn and I knew we weren't staying, we still let them check in and pile into their rooms. They were on the 9th floor, over looking Central Park.

Harry and Louis shared a room, along with Niall and Josh, Zayn and Liam, Eleanor and Danielle and Perrie (which I know which will change fast), Sandy and Dan, and Paul who had his own room along with the security guards.

We piled into Niall and Josh's room for now, so everyone can get all settled. I put my backpack down on their couch and sat with Josh while Niall and Brooklyn were in the other room.

"You are lucky, you do realise." I said to him.

"Yeah I figured that out after my first paycheck. But it's all worth it." I smiled at him.

After a few moments the rest of them came in and we all chilled out on the couch for a bit. Paul came in and said, "Alright we are all on jet lag so let's get some sleep." He then left the room.

We grabbed our backpacks, said goodbye to everyone, and Niall and Harry walked us down.

As Brooklyn was teaching Niall how to hail a cab, Harry's hands went around my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"Sorry I couldn't sit with you on the plane." I said after we let go.

"That's okay. Liam and Danielle weren't much fun anyways." I saw out of the corner of my eye a taxi come our way.

"Tomorrow? Breakfast at Tiffany's?" Harry said and I laughed.

"How about if I meet you?"

"Sure. Where at?" I asked.

"Well, you were raised here. You tell me!" I thought about it for a moment, and then answered, "Lenny's. 30 Rockefeller. 9 o'clock."

He smiled and then Brook interrupted us by saying, "Hey Libster, can we share a cab?"

I nodded, and she said goodbye to Niall.

"Is that okay?"

"It's perfect."

"LIBBY LET'S GO!" She yelled at me.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I gave him a small peck on the lips before I climbed into the car and headed to my apartment.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" She said as we arrived and I paid.

"Sure." I looked up to see if the light was on, and it wasn't.

"Dad's probably asleep. You can crash in my room." We went into the apartment building and into my flat and noticed my dad wasn't on the couch where he usually slept.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Brooklyn said, reading my thoughts.

I agreed with her, got ready, and went to bed.