~ Chapter 25 ~

A couple of weeks after that, it was Liam's birthday. Danielle threw him a surprise party at a club we usually go to. His Batman cake was the cutest thing on the planet.

The opening of "M's", the store Brooklyn and I were hired at, was a success. We had a line the first day and Zayn stopped by, which brought the fans to eat, too.

We had gotten to know Will a little better, but he was really shy. He was taking some of the same classes as Brooklyn since he wanted to become a chef, too. Only he was a sophomore, and we were just freshmen.

I got myself a London Pass, and I have to take the Tube to my class at the university.

Friday was the only day I didn't have class. My classes were difficult at first, but they have gotten better.

The recognition around the city was overwhelming.

I didn't mind, of course.

I was walking past a couple of teenage girls on my way to English 101 when I heard shoes skid on the sidewalk that came to a complete halt. A few seconds later, I felt a tap at my shoulder. I slowly turned around, facing 3 teenage girls that looked to be about 13.

The tallest blond one spoke first. "Are you Olivia Payne?"

I looked at her kind of strange.

"Uh, that's not my name. It's Libby. And you are?"

"Joyce." She said stubbornly.

"Oh well it's nice to me you."

"Yeah so can we have a picture with you or what?" The girl with the purple streak in her hair said.

I didn't want to be rude, even though they were being, well, teenage girls. I got in the middle and smiled, and said goodbye to them.

"Yeah bye." Joyce said.

Once I was far away from them, I called Brooklyn.

"Sorry to bother you, but when we were in 8th grade or freshmen year, were we...rude?"

"Rude? Define rude."

"Like we were not...caring and-and- just rude!"

She paused for a second. "No. I don't think so. I'm sure in debate we were but not out in public. Why? Directioners?"

"Yes. Alright thank you love."

"Sure. I'll see you tonight." And with that we hung up and I headed to class.

Niall's birthday was a week away, and he didn't want anything big.

So, we did the opposite and throw him a huge party. His whole family came, including Greg. I actually had to contact him and made him come.

Let's just say, I could've quit college and become a party planner I was so good.

A week before my birthday, as I was sitting in bed looking through Vogue and my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Libby?" I heard the other line said while sniffling.

"Liam? What's wrong?"

"Danielle and I broke up."

*******************************

Hey y'all!

Hope you guys like this chapter! Chapter 25!

So you guys like Little Things?!?! I surely do!!!

Well, comment and vote!

Love,

quietprincess <3