~ Chapter 5 ~

Hey y'all! So this is Chapter 5, incase you couldn't tell by the title. But I have gotten NO feedback and I'm starting to get worried. SO PLEASE! I NEED FEEDBACK!
Thanks loves!
~ quietprincess xx :)

**********************************************************************************************************

Maddie: Hey Libby!
Me: Hey Maddie how are you
Maddie: Good! I got me self a bf!
Me: What?
Maddie: You know the camp I'm being a volunteer at? Well another volunteer - this REALLY hot and sweet guy asked me out and I said yes!
Me: That's great! UK is fun! Did you know my brother is in a band? Its called One Direction! They are REALLY famous here. Google them right now!
Maddie: THE One Direction?!?! I've heard about them non-stop since I arrived at the camp but I never saw a picture of them. Wow. Holy crap.
Me: I know, right? Here hold on...

I clicked on the camera app and took a picture of them recording without anyone noticing. I sent the picture to both Madison and Brooklyn and instantly I got messaged back in the group text.

Maddie: Which one is your brother?
Lynster: Who are they?
Me: The one on the far right and my brother's band One Direction.
Lynster: Where are they headin? LOL :)
Maddie: Brooklyn shut up :) Google them
Me: Yeah it goes Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and my bro Liam Payne.
Lynster: I like the blond one! He's cute! But they all look very nice :)
Me: THEY ARE! And so are their girlfriends, too
Maddie: Which ones?
Me: Liam - Danielle; Louis - Eleanor; Zayn - Perrie.
Lynster: YAY!
Maddie: Again, SHUT UP BROOKLYN.
Me: Oh my gosh. Anyways I think Harry has a thing for me.
Lynster: You go girl.
Maddie: Don't make me drive 2 hours to slap you girl.
Me: Or make me travel across the pond.
Lynster: Fine I'll stop...for now...
Maddie: So what's new Brookie?
Lynster: You know how I feel about that name... and nothing much. Being a chef is boring. Recipe after recipe ugh!
Me: Be a waitress instead.
Lynster: Now the chef job isn't so bad :)
Maddie: I have to go make friendship bracelets. HELP. ME.
Me: Sorry can't help there. Least you have your boyfriend. Ily <3
Lynster: Love you <3
Maddie: Miss you guys and love you too! <3
<Maddie has left the conversation>
Lynster: And then there was two...
Me: Oh Brooklyn :)
Lynster: What? I'm adorable!

"Who are you texting?" I looked up from my phone to see Harry right infront of me.

"My best friend Brooklyn. Why?"

"You were smiling." He looked into my eyes and started to smile. He sat next to me on the couch. After a moment passed by he said, "Can I see your phone?"

I looked at him like he was an alien and handed it to him. He took it from my palms, got up, and walked away with it.

"What is he doing?" Danielle asked from the other side of the room.

"I have no idea..." I replied. All four of us girls and Paul looked at him in the studio, as he was going up to each of the band members. He eventually comes back 10 minutes later and sits where he orginally sat. He handed my phone back and said, "You're welcome."

I gave him the same look as before and he finished his thought. "I put everyone's number in your phone and Liam gave everyone your's." I nodded, and saw that I sent a text to Brooklyn. I looked at Harry.

"...I also had some fun..."

'Hello it's Harry. I stole Libby's phone. :) xx'
'Uh hello Harry I'm Brooklyn :) I'm one of Libby's best friends'
'I know I've been stalking you...'
'How? Aren't you in the UK?'
'I have my ways. xx''

I smiled at their little conversation.

"Oh gosh." I told Harry. He smiled.

"She probably thinks you are a creeper now!" I hit him playfully and he hit back lightly. We went into a full on cat fight until Eleanor finally said, "Harry..." in a serious tone. He stopped and his jaw dropped. Harry looked at me and he stuck out his tongue at me.

I mouthed to him, "I. Win." He rolled his eyes as the rest of the band members came in except for Niall. I look over at Liam, who immediately knew what I was about to ask and said, "Vending maching." I simply nodded. We had a twin connection, even if we weren't exactly twins.

"Will you excuse me? I need to call my best friend before she has a PANIC ATTACK!" I raised my voice at Harry and he smiled at the ground, not making any eye contact with me.

I got up gracefully from the sofa, and headed out the door to the hall and there into the hallway near the lobby. I saw my lock screen, which was a picture of Harry having his mouth open / smiling with his eyes super big. I had to laugh while unlocking my phone. I clicked on my contacts and went to Brooklyn's and called her.

"Hello?" She asked.
"Hey Brooklyn it's Libby."
"Hey I hoped you weren't Harry. Ok quick question - does he ACTUALLY stalk me or is he just kidding?"
"He is kidding...probably. I hope. Considering this is the first time that he has ever heard of you, I don't think that he stalks you."
I heard her sigh. "Good! So why did you call me?"
"I knew you would be panicing. Harry is just a dork."
"But he's hot."
"Can't deny that."
"Yeah, you called me at the worst time though! I was just about to go to the subway to head to Madison's apartment to feed Snowball. I'll call you later. Oh and say 'Ello' to everyone for me in your British accent!"
"You mean the one that I have had since I was born? Yeah, sure. Oh and I'll tell Niall you said, 'Ello', too. Bye Brookie!"
"Seriously? I hate that name!"

And then the phone went dead.

*********************************************************************************************

Comment, Vote, anything! Love you!