~ Chapter 16 ~

I grabbed the blindfold that was hanging infront of my face and put it on in the elevator. Brooklyn grabbed my hand as we heard the door click and walked outside and a block or so until the boys guided us inside a chilly building.

We got into another elevator, and got off at a floor. We were told to walk some until we jerked to a stop. I heard a key rattle and a door being unlocked. The creek of the door made me get the goose bumps, and it got worse when Harry whispered, "Take off your blind folds, girls."

We did at the same time and we faced a living room. Brooklyn, being nosey, ran inside and twirled around in the flat. I turned to Harry and Niall, and said, "Is this...ours?" They both nodded.

I walked slowly inside our new flat, very modern and very earthy-feel. It was almost like the boys apartment, but different furniture and much smaller. Brooklyn rushed to me, gave me a big hug, and jumped into Niall's arms and kissed him. Literally jumped into his arms.

I made a full 360 until I looked at Harry and said, "I'm not as classy as Brooklyn.", and walked right infront of him and kissed him. He held my hips as I put my arms around his neck.

"Uh, yeah. We're still here." Brook said and I got out of his lip lock.

We toured the apartment, picked out our rooms, considering their was only two, it wasn't that hard. I got the smaller room, considering I liked it better and it had a smaller closet.

My new bedroom was white, with one green wall. It had beautiful nature artwork on the walls almost like the living room, expect it didn't have lights streaming from one side of the living room to the other.

I sat on the bed and looked around. It was perfect. I was moving in with my best friend in an flat and we were going to a college in LONDON! What could be more perfect? Speaking of perfect, he stood in the doorway looking at me.

"You like?" he said.

"Love. It's perfect. How much should we pay you guys? Speaking of which I need to get a job."

"You owe us nothing. Liam, Niall and I are paying for everything." I leaned back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"Why do you guys spoil us so much?" He came over and sat on my bed next to me.

"I want to spoil you. I want you to be happy." I sat up.

"But I was happy living with you guys! This...this is just brilliant." He started to lean in and our lips touched. Which turned into passionate kissing. Which proceeded a knock on the door.

"Are you serious? I never interrupt you guys!" Harry said to them. I started to giggle.

"We have to grab their stuff before it gets dark. Here," Niall held out a key to me.

"This is yours. Each of the boys have an emergency one. It's apart of the deal."

I took the key, headed out of our apartment, down the lift, out the door and two block from the boy's flat, in which we reached within 7 minutes.

I packed up all of our stuff, gave hugs to all the boys, even though they were coming over to our apartment tomorrow. Harry and Niall came with us as we got situated in our apartment.

I was packing away my clothes when Brooklyn yelled from her bedroom, "Tomorrow, we are going shopping!"

"Agreed!" I rearranged my bedroom a little when I realized I should change clothes. So I changed into a t-shirt and jeans and once I was finished Brooklyn came in.

"Maddie just texted me. They sent the invitations are in the mail. It's in two weeks."

"TWO WEEKS?!" Harry, Niall and I shouted.

"Who would plan a wedding so fast?"

"Apparently them."

We finished getting settled, and watched TV in the living room until Brooklyn started nodding off.

I looked at Niall, which meant "can you carry her to bed and stay with her?" He nodded at me, knowing exactly what I meant, and carried her into her room.

"Are you tired?" I asked Harry.

He shrugged. "Are you?" I said, "Yes."

I took his hand and showed him to my room. I closed the door as he sat on the bed. "No funny business. At all. Okay?"

"Yes Ma'am!" He saluted.

I didn't bother changing clothes. I laid on the bed with him, head in his chest as I fell straight to sleep.

*********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! So the link to the house is: http://www.nyhabitat.com/new-york-apartment/roommate-share/14935#features
If you cannot see it it will be below.
ANYWHO IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER VOTE!
And if you didn't....HATE IT UP!
I love you guys!
~ quietprincess xx