~ Chapter 24 ~

It was 10:16 at night and I was laying on Harry's bed. We all had just came home from a long plane ride and we were very tired.

"What a week." I said as I took off my shoes. Harry leaped onto his bed so our feet are facing the door.

"It was long." I replied. He looked at me, his dirty mind coming into play.

"You know...with the wedding and all..." I said with a wink.

The wedding was truly amazing.

I got out of the hospital and worked all day making sure that everything was perfect for Madison and Christian. She even looked brilliant in her dress! We got fitted into our bridesmaids dresses, which were not as stunning as her dress, but still.

Everything went perfect.

Plus, I got to dance with Harry on the dance floor.

The next couple of days were not as exciting.

The boys preformed a small concert to all the children at the hospital I was in, which was sweet.

Brooklyn and I showed the boys around to our favorite places, with the newlyweds tagging along some of the time. They also helped us pack our clothes so we can move back.

I said goodbye to my father for the last time for a while, with all the boys before than giving a proper greeting.

I was on some medication, thanks to the concussion but nothing too harsh.

The plane back was not as long. Maybe it was because I was sitting once again with Sandy and Josh. This time I got window seat, which was remarkable flying over the Atlantic Ocean. I connected with the band mates more, which was good.

We crashed at the boys flat, because we were too tired to go to our own homes.

I got up from the bed, and started to make my way across the room to my suitcase. I stopped and turned around, and saw that he was sitting up on his bed, looking out the window.

"Do you have any clothes I could borrow right now? I don't feel like opening that black hole called my suitcase."

He looked at me, then at the almost overflowing case, then back to me.

Harry walked over, and placed his hands on my waist.

"You know, you don't have to wear clothes." He said, seductively.

"Oh, really? Is that the new rule, Mr. Styles?"

"It could be."

I jumped onto his desk and pulled him closer to me.

So, I lost my virginity to Harry Styles that night. And it was brilliant.

**************************************************************************************

HAY! So this chapter wasn't very long I know. But there was a little twist at the end! You guys like it?! Too much? Please let me know. You guys are very important to me and I love you so much. I thank you for getting me at (right now) 1,605 reads. Which, incase you didn't notice, IS FRICKEN AMAZING LIKE HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!

Love you,

quietprincess <3