~ Chapter 13 ~

• Dedicated to Mazen, Anthony, and Garrett

This chapter is dedicated to a few of my best guy friends: Mazen, Anthony and Garrett. Mazen and Anthony were my inspiration team, and Garrett just likes Skrillex. You'll see...
Love, quietprincess xx

**********************************************************************************************************

I woke up to see we were in the parking lot of our building. I removed my head from Harry's shoulder and saw that we were the only two in the limo.

"Hey sleepy head."

"Hi, Harry. How long have I been out?" I said groggily.

" 'Bout 50 minutes."

"But it only took us 30 to get to the gala."

"I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful."

"Aww thanks, Harry. But we should probably get inside. It's a quarter to 1." He got out of the limo first, helped me out, then paid the limo driver some money.

I grabbed his hand as we walked into the lift, and didn't let go until we were in inside the flat. No one was in the living room, and I heard music coming from Liam's bedroom.

"Wanna do a twitcam?" Harry said.

"Sure, I guess. I have no idea what that is but alright."

"Get change into comfortable clothes and meet me out here in 5." He raced into his room and I went into mine, putting on a purple tank top, sweatpants and stole Brooklyn's jacket, which was just lying on the ground. Plus, she was fast asleep so she didn't even notice. I grabbed my phone, and didn't even bother to take off my makeup or undo my hair.

I tweeted, "Twitcam? Whatever it is I'm doing one. I guess wish me luck!" I walked out of the room to see Harry and Liam in the hallway by Liam's bedroom door. Harry was still in his tux while Liam just had a normal t-shirt and gym shorts on.

Harry walked over to me, said, "Goodnight, love", kissed me on the cheek, walked into his room and closed the door.

"You guys are cute together, surprisingly." He said, before taking my hand and walking into his room.

It was cleaner then the rest of the boys, plus he cleaned it some. He mouthed "stay at the doorway" and he walked over to his computer and moved another chair next to his.

"I got a surprise!" He said to his computer and then looked at me, which was my que to go over to where he was sitting. I looked at the computer, and noticed we were both being recorded.

"Ohhhhhhh. Twitter plus camera equals twitcam! I get it now!" Liam rolled his eyes as I sat next to him.

"Hey, I'm still new. Shut up." I said to him. Our eyes looked at the little screen and he said to me, "Introduce yourself."

"Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson. I like girls who eat carrots." I tried my best to sound like Louis, but failed.

"Nah I'm just joking. I'm Libby Payne, his little step-sister." My eyes looked to the right side of the computer, where his followers are asking him questions. "Uh, why is everyone asking you so many questions?"

"They want to know the answers, I suppose." He got out of the picture, probably going to go find his cap. I slided over so I was in the middle of the camera, smiled, and then moved back to where I was originally. I noticed he was playing music from his iPhone and it changed to an old song. I looked at the screen, and said, "You wanna listen to my music instead?"

Instantly people were saying yes while Liam shouted in the background, "No!" I pulled his iPhone off the speaker and put in mine, but first I showed everyone my lockscreen.