~ Chapter 7 ~

The next morning I found Niall looking through my phone and said, "Really Libby? 0000 is a horrible password. And thanks for Brooklyn's phone number. She is really beautiful. With her blonde hair wavy and how her brown eyes just sparkle."

"Niall, stop drooling." He laughed and left the room.

Two weeks later I noticed a envelope that had been pushed underneath the door to my room. I got up from under the covers that morning and walked closer to it. Written on it was "Miss Libby Payne" in fancy cursive handwriting.

I opened it up, and it was an invitation to a black tie event for Sony Records, the boys record label.

I peeked outside the door to the living room, still in my pajamas. I saw Louis laying on the couch playing on his phone when I asked, "Why am I invited?"

He looked startled for a moment, got up and started to come next to me.

"No you mean, 'Hi Louis! Lovely day we are having, right?' and I would come over and kiss your forehead like every morning and say, 'Why, yes, it is a beautiful day!' and you would NOW ask your question and I would simply answer, 'Well, Libby, we all got invited as a group even though we moved on to our record label and Simon and Paul agreed that we were allowed to each bring one guest along with us. I chose Eleanor, Zayn chose Perrie, Liam couldn't decide so Harry's bringing you while Liam chose Danielle, and Niall said he has someone VERY special but he has only told Liam and Harry about him/her.'"

I smiled at him, kissed his cheek and told him, "Thanks, love. I'll go get dressed. Oh and one more question..." I added.

He turned around and said, "Shoot."

"Have you been to one of these before? What do the girls wear?" He rolled his eyes, and Louis said, "Usually black. But some do different colors and a lot do white, too. Oh and nothing to sexy, OK?" He winked at me and then I rolled my eyes as I headed to my room.

I picked out my outfit, a black tank top with one of Harry's Jack Wills jackets and some jeans and empire flats.

And yes I did steal clothes from the boys. They didn't care.

I walked back outside once I was done changing and noticed that Louis and I were the only two in the house.

"Where is everyone?" He turned his head and said, "Niall's still in his room. But the other lads either went shopping for food, went to go see Perrie, or went to go work out."

I sat with him on the couch for a second, opened my mouth, but before I even said a word, Louis said, "I only go shopping with Eleanor. No if, ands, or buts. And she's at work. So no calling her."

I groaned, got up from the couch, and headed to my room to get my phone. I closed the door behind me and sat on my purple fuzzy comforter and pressed a button on my phone. It was no longer the picture of Harry. It was the picture of Harry and I sitting on the couch making a funny face. There was no one home that day besides us and once again he stole my phone and we started taking pictures. One of us smiling, that one doing our crazy faces, one where he is kissing my cheek and I'm smiling (which my heart was pounded because it was so perfect), and a couple more weird pictures of us. I unlocked the screen and texted Harry.

Me: So you're going to take me to the ball, are you?
Harry<3: WHO TOLD YOU? xx
Me: It starts with a "L" and ends with a "ouis".
Harry<3: I'm going to kill him. Oh and surprise. -_-  xx
Me: :D xx

I thought about the gala for a little bit, thinking who I can call. El was at work, so I clicked on Danielle's contact and called her.

"Hello you have reached Danielle. I can't come to the phone right now, probably because I'm dancing! But leave your message after the beep!"