~ Chapter 27 ~

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Libbyyyyyy! Happy Birthday to you!!!" I woke up to hearing. I sighed.

I officially turned 19 today.

Great.

Even though the boys did a great job of singing, I still grabbed the pillow from under me and put it on top of my head.

"C'mon Lib! You gotta wake up!" I heard Niall say.

"Why? It's only a Saturday!"

"Did you not just hear us sing 'Happy Birthday' to you?" Zayn said.

"Plus we have big things to do today!"

I rolled over on my back and sat up. "Harry stop gloating." I said.

I burned my boyfriend on my birthday. This day was going great.

So, since it was my birthday, this was my day in summary:

9:12 am ~ Boys sang me awake.

9:15 am ~ Got out of bed.

9:17 am ~ Got dressed.

9:32 am ~ Met Harry, Niall and Brooklyn in living room.

9:34 am ~ Grabbed a bagel from pantry.

9:38 am ~ Walked to elevator with Libby and two boys and traveled down to lobby.

9:42 am ~ Met limo driver in parking lot.

9:42 am ~ Signed and took pictures with fans that are holding Happy Birthday signs.

9:45 am ~ Got into limo and drove to unknown location that no one would tell me about.

10:22 am ~ Arrived at location: Bowling Alley

12:03 am ~ Left Bowling Alley. (I was the winner 3 times in a row!)

12:06 am ~ Said goodbye to Brooklyn and Niall as they got into a cab.

12:08 am ~ Got into limo with Harry and headed to another undisclosed location.

12:45 pm ~ Arrived at Oxo Tower.

12:49 pm ~ Got seated by greater.

12:56 pm ~ Ordered a water and the pork loin. Harry ordered a beer and a steak.

1:08 pm ~ Our lunch came. We ate :)

1:26 pm ~ Harry paid no matter how many times I said, "I got this!" and he said, "Babe, it's your birthday! My treat!"

1:30 pm ~ We left the restaurant and headed back into the limo.

1:31 pm ~ I asked Harry where we are going.

1:31 pm ~ He said a boutique. No mention of which one.

1:40 pm ~ Arrived at boutique. It was the same one that Niall took me to get my dress for the ball.

1:40 pm ~ Harry held my hand as we walked inside. I asked him why we were here.

1:41 pm ~ Harry said nothing. He led me to the section of dresses. I became curious.

1:47 pm ~ Finished picking out 4 dresses to try on.

1:54 pm ~ Showed Harry my favorite: strapless, purple ruffled tight-fitting dress that ends mid thigh and rhinestone in the middle of my chest.

1:54 pm ~ The buldge in Harry's pants grew larger. I rolled my eyes and went back to take off the dress.

1:56 pm ~ Came out of dressing room.

1:56 pm ~ Stood in line to pay.

1:57 pm ~ Harry once again paid.

2:00 pm ~ Left the boutique and went back to limo.

2:01 pm ~ Harry told me I had a spa appointment with Brooklyn at 2:15.

2:12 pm ~ Arrived at Spa and saw Brooklyn and Niall waiting in one of the waiting chairs.

2:13 pm ~ Harry told the good looking receptionist that I had an appointment.

2:14 pm ~ Two people came behind the beaded wall and escorted Brook and I to the back rooms.

2:15 pm to 3:45 pm ~ Brook and I got full body massages and mani-pedis.

3:46 pm ~ Met boys outside and hopped back into limo to be taken home.

4:56 pm ~ Woke up in my bed.

4:57 pm ~ Brooklyn came in and handed me my dress. She told me to put it on.

4:58 pm ~ Got out of bed and put on my dress.

5:01 pm ~ Brooklyn said I needed to get fancy, so I did.

5:01 pm ~ Went into my box and picked out a bracelet.

5:03 pm ~ Went into Brooklyn's room and grabbed a pair of her silver heels.

5:05 pm ~ Exited her room to the living room where she was waiting on the couch.

5:05 pm ~ Noticed that she was wearing a brilliant dress that was perfect on her.

5:06 pm ~ She got up from the couch and led me to the bathroom, where she did my hair.

5:29 pm ~ Brooklyn finished doing my hair.

5:30 pm ~ Asked why we were so dressed up tonight.

5:30 pm ~ She told me that we were going clubbing.

5:31 pm ~ Got a little excited :)

5:34 pm ~ Grabbed out things and headed out the door to the elevators.

5:38 pm ~ When we got to the lobby, there was a taxi waiting for us and tons of paparazzi outside.

5:40 pm ~ Scooted pass them and into the car.

5:57 pm ~ Arrived at Level 31. The place seemed dead.

5:57 pm ~ Brook paid the cab driver and we walked inside arm-in-arm.

5:58 pm ~ We stopped before we reached the door of the main room and she gave me a hug.

5:59 pm ~ Let go and opened the door.

6:00 pm ~ The club erupted and screamed, "Happy Birthday Libby!"

6:00 pm ~ Realized that they had thrown me a surprise birthday party.

6:01 pm ~ Realized that I have the most amazing people in my life.

6:01 pm to 8:13 pm ~ Partied and socialized.

8:13 pm to 8:18 pm ~ Blew out the candles on my amazing cake.

8:18 pm to 8:38 pm ~ Ate cake / had cake smudged cake on my face on my face.

8:38 pm to 1:41 pm ~ Dance the night away.

1:45 am ~ Said goodbye to all my friends, including Brooklyn, who was sleeping over at Niall's.

2:03 am ~ Arrived back at my flat with Harry.

2:05 am to ??? ~ ;)

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! So I hope you guys liked this! It took about 4 hours. Oh well. It was worth it.

Anyways I love you, nerds.

~ quietprincess