~ Chapter 10 ~

He took my hand and we headed out, passed the paparazzi, to Harry's convertable. He helped me in and then rushed over to his side and started the car.

"You may want to take off your hat."

I did what I was told, and he turned onto the freeway. He kept on shifting, so we jerked forward often. He finally got off the freeway and I saw a sign that said we were in the City of London. I smiled, and watched the scereny pass by me.

We continued to drive for 15 more minutes until we came to a outdoor ice skating rink. It was 54 degrees out, but for here it wasn't that cold. Harry parked the car, helped me out, and we walked hand in hand to the check-in desk, and paid for our skates and a locker.

We sat down at a bench and tied eachother's shoes. Harry grabbed my phone and headed to our locker to put it and our shoes inside where I went to the Ladies room to fix my hair and put on my hat again. I came out and saw Harry taking a picture with a couple of girls. I leaned up against the wall, smiling at them knowing how happy he is making them.

He spotted me and said, "Sorry girls I have to go. Will you excuse me?"

He walked over carefully and grabbed my hand as we walked outside to the ice rink. As I skated out on the ice, Harry was gripping the wall.

"You don't know how to ice skate and yet you took me to an ice rink on our first 'date'?" He gave me a guilty face, so I grabbed his hands and skated backwards while he was just trying to skate!

"How do you know how to skate so well?"

"Well, everyday, when I wanted to escape reality, I would go to the Rock Center rink and go ice skating there to clear my head." He shook his head, but then slipped and fell down on his bottom. I started to crack up, and finally I helped him up.

After a couple of minutes of skating he finally got the hang of it, but then fell down again. I helped him up once more, but I didn't grab both of his hands. I grabbed his left hand, and skated next to him while his right was barely touching the wall.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked, and surprisenly he said yes.

"I don't care how many times I fall and break my butt. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy. Which reminds me," he started. "Libby Payne, do you want to go to the gala with me?"

I rolled my eyes, and said, "Yes, of course Harry. I would love to."

He took my hand and put it up to his mouth and kissed it. I smiled, turned myself around, grabbed his other hand, and said, "C'mon. We are going fast." He got panic in his eyes as I guided myself backwords.

After a few mintues I started to slow down and realized our time was almost up.

"One last lap?" He whispered in my ear. I smiled, and we skated around the rink holding hands. We finally gave up, and headed off the rink to collect our phones and shoes. We handed our skates back in and headed to the car.

"Hat." He reminded me as we put on our seatbelts.

We got out of the city and once again onto the freeway. But we got off at different exit then we entered on. I let him drive on until I asked where we were going.

"Lunch!" he said over the wind and radio. We finally pulled into a restaurant, but it was an indoor ice bar. He parked and we got out of his car, but he opened the trunk of the car and pulled out two pairs of gloves and skarfs and he put on his beanie. He closed the trunk, took my hand once more, which was warm, and we walked inside to a reception area.

"Hi, table for two under Styles?" He told the waitress.

She had snow gear on, with snow boots and earmuffs. She looked at her list, then said, "THE Harry Styles? Alright. Right this way."

We followed her to a circular booth, and Harry scooted next to me. He noticed me shivering, so he layed down the gloves and skarfs on the table.

"One is Liam's and the others is Niall's. And me and my older sister's skarfs. So pick away!" I looked at them for a moment and then chose the ones closer to me. I wrapped the skarf around me and put on the gloves which were warm. I looked around the bar, seeing beers and wines from around the world.

"Harry, I have a confession to make. I've never had alcohol before." I looked down at my shoes, but felt his finger lift my chin up and our eyes met.

"It's ok. I'll start you off with a light beer, and you do not have to drink it if you want to. Okay?" I smiled at him. He was so understanding. Another waitress came over dressed the same and asked for our order.

"A beer for me and a light beer for this newbie." He smiled as we both took out of drivers licenses to show we were over age here.

"I'll be back with your orders." She said as she walked away.

I realized, after two minutes of creating friction with my hands, I still couldn't feel them. Harry moved next to me so we were in the middle of the booth, and I leaned on him. He was warm as I layed on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're so warm." I said, which was the truth.

We stayed there for a moment until our drinks arrived along with complimentary fish and chips. I grabbed my beer and Harry and I took a swig on three. I almost spitted it out. It didn't taste bad, it just different.

"And? How's your first posion?" I looked at the bottle and what I tasted in my mouth and I told him what I felt.

"Its odd. But I'm pretty sure this will be the first and last bottle of beer I'll ever have." He smiled, which said 'We'll see...' as he had another swig.

We mostly talked during the whole time we were there. He held my hands often or I snuggled up to him. I finished my drink earlier on and told the waitress multiple times I do not want a second drink when Harry was almost done with his third.

"Can I ask you something?" I said. "Whats with the whole beanie story?"

He smirked his devilish grin. "Sometimes it's fake, but some nights...you know..." I rolled my eyes.

He was the cheeky one, for sure. I looked into his eyes, but to honestly see if they were bloodshot. They were slowly becoming, so I asked if he was ready to go. It was getting dark and I hate driving in the dark, no matter what side of the pond. He was, so he paid for us and we walked out. I took off my gloves and skarf and handed it to him so he would put it in the trunk of the car. I reached out my hand, asking for his keys, and he gave them to me while saying, "Usually a guy is suppose to drive his date home."

I hopped in his side of the car, taking off my hat, adjusting the mirrors and seat, and putting on my seatbelt. I drove us home, parked in the garage, and walked in with him. I fixed my hat and he then held my hand all throught the elevator ride and when we got near the flat. I stopped him from getting his keys out.

"Harry, I don't care if this was a date or us just hanging out. I had an amazing time. It was almost better than Liam taking me to the zoo." I smiled, and remebering how afraid I was of zoos. I never let go of Liam's hard or arm.

He smiled back and then kissed my nose. I became sad in an instant. I thought he was going to kiss me. Am I not good enough? Probably. I then proceeded to have flashbacks of middle school.

He finally found the key and we headed in to be greated by four boys asking us questions. I shushed them, and said, "I had a wonderful time. It was extremely fun. Now shut up." They all laughed, including Harry as he walked into his room.

My phone buzzed, and I got a tweet. "@Harry_Styles: @OfficialLibbyPayne and I went ice skating today. It was probably the most fun I've had in a while xx :)"

I smiled at my phone, walked over to the couch, kissed everyone on top of their heads, took a shower in my room, and drifted off to sleep after looking at the pictures the paparazzi took of us.

******************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all! So, you guys like my story? VOTE AND COMMENT IT UP THEN!
YOU GUYS ROCK!
Love, quietprincess xx