~ Chapter 18 ~

She opened the door to see two men in a suit holding up flowers in front of their faces.

"Your dates have arrived." The one to the right said.

At the same time they lowered the flowers to reveal their faces.

"C'mon in boys. Let me get a vase." Brooklyn said as they came though the door. She kissed Niall on the way in and he handed her his flowers.

Harry walked towards me, and handed my the flowers. They were white roses, which were my favorite. I was looking at them when I said, "How did you know?"

"Liam."

"Well, they are perfect. Thank you." I looked up at him and smiled. He did the same, leaned down and we kissed, which didn't last that long.

When we let go I walked over to the cupboard to grab a vase so we could fill it with water and put our flowers in it. Niall grabbed Brooklyn's hand as they walked out of the apartment as Harry and I followed behind.

He stopped us right before the doorway.

"What's wrong, Harry?" He pushed me up against the hallway wall and started kissing me. A few moments later, he let go.

"I needed to kiss you at least once where we are not near them."

"I understand completely." I gave him a quick kiss and we headed into the elevator and down to the Lobby and outside was a cab. We all rode to a pizza joint on the other side of town.

There was no fans around at all. Inside there was a few customers: an older couple, a lonely lady, a teenage boy staring at this piece of paper, and a group of college kids who didn't look like Directioners. We all headed inside, and the waitress took our orders and we sat around and talked.

Brooklyn and Niall kept on making googly eyes at each other, while Harry and I just sat there, him holding my hand under the table. The pizza finally came, and it was Brooklyn and I's favorite: peporoni and sausage. We ate both of the pizza's in less than 15 minutes, granite Niall ate most of the second one.

We all started to get full, and I kept looking at the boy. He was about 15 or 16, and looked extremely depressed. I looked over at Harry and said, "I'll be right back."

He saw him and nodded, understanding what I was thinking. I got up from our booth and walked over to the boy.

"Heartbreak?" I asked him.

He didn't even look at me. He just nodded at the piece of paper.

"8 months. It was our anniversary today and she left this note in my locker. She was going to a boarding school tomorrow. I didn't even say goodbye. I tried calling her but she must've switched her number. And she nor her family are at her house. So I came here, where we went on our first date. And now I'm gushing everything to a stranger."

He put his head down on the counter top. "I'm so sorry. But they're are plenty of girls out there and are 10 times better than her."

He looked up at me, and said, "You sure?"

"I am positive. I was having a hard time with life and then my step-brother called. I hadn't seen him in almost 8 years, and he just found me. He flew me out here, and everything has lightened up. And everything is perfect."

He wiped a tear from his eye, got up from the bar stool, and gave me a hug.

"Thank you."

"No problem. You can call me if you need anything. I'm Libby." I held out my hand and he shook it.

"Andrew."

I found the closest napkin and wrote my name and number on it.

"But," I pointed at Harry behind my back.