~ Chapter 33 ~

* BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, WHEN THE TIME COMES AND YOU NEED VISUALS, PLEASE VISIT THE TWO WEBSITES LOCATED IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! *

"Brooklyn Louise Anderson, I will jump out of this car if you do not tell me where you are going this instant."

"Louise is not my middle name."

"We'll you do not have a middle name so one would be helpful in this situation."

"Ugh Libby just chill." I was in the passenger side of Brook's car, and whilst the boys were on tour a while ago, she learned how to drive it.

"I can't chill! We are heading towards nowhere!"

"I know exactly where I am going."

"Oh really? Then where are we going?"

"London." I turned to her and gave her a look.

"London?" Brooklyn nodded. "Why are we talking the long way?"

She never looked at me once. Brook just kept her eyes on the road and smirked.

"You'll see!" I sighed loudly and leaned back in my seat. Brook was good about keeping certain things a secret, and others, not. I closed my eyes. A headache was forming behind my left eye.

"Can you at least tell me how long we have left?"

"About an hour cause with this traffic."

"Great." I said sarcastically. I leaned back in my chair. It was about 10 in the morning on a Friday in the end of February. It was actually hot for this time of year. I leaned forward and turned the fan towards me. I sighed. I looked out the window for a second, and then closed my eyes.

***

"Lib. Wake up. We're here."

I opened my eyes to see we were at a river and I was still in the car. I rubbed my eyes, and got out of the car. My sunglasses were still on top of my head, so I pulled them down over my eyes and flipped my hair. Brooklyn opened the trunk, and grabbed a black duffel bag.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"You'll see." She came up next to me and handed it to me.

"Close your eyes."

I looked at her. "No!"

She gave me a look. "Please?"

I rolled my eyes and then closed them. I felt her hot hands grab my shoulder and guide me.

"Okay, open them." I heard her say.

My eyes adjusted for a second, and then they got wider. I lifted up my glasses just to make sure I was seeing things right.

What I saw was a yacht on the bank of the River Thames. And on that small yacht was Harold Edward Styles, in a suit, holding a bouquet of flowers. My heart stopped. After a few seconds, Brooklyn said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Go."

I smiled to her. "Did you guys...?"

She grinned. "Nevermind about that! Just go!" I got pushed, so I walked towards him. His smile grew larger and larger.

As I got next to the boat, he grabbed my hand and helped me up like a gentleman; making sure I don't touch the already running motor. I heard in the background a car start up and knew that Brook wasn't joining us.

I set the bag down of one of the seats, and then faced him. He handed me the flowers, and I looked at them. He remembered that white roses were my favorite. I opened my mouth to say something, but Harry stopped me.