~ Chapter 11 ~

I woke up to Liam kissing my forehead a week later.

"Hey, Liam." I said groggily.

"Hey, Libby. Big day today. Get dressed because we are heading somewhere special and then tonight is the gala." He said calmly.

He walked out of my room as I got up and got changed into a black top with a anchor in the middle, ripped jeans, grey Toms, along with Christian's ring, heart earrings, a peace sign necklace. I headed to the mirror in my bathroom to put on a little bit of mascara and braided my hair into a messy braid to the side of my head. My skars were not as noticible as other days, so I didn't put on a jacket.

I grabbed my purse, my RayBans and my phone and walked outside to see the boys waiting for me. It was about 11:30, and for some reason Niall looked extremely nervous while the rest of the boys were all smiles.

I asked where we were going, and Louis handed me a blindfold. "I need you to put this on when we get into the car. Okay, love?" He winked, and Niall and Liam grabbed my hands.

"You are going to love this." Liam whispered in my ear. We all walked outside to the lift and into the Lobby. Tons of paparazzi were outside, but we walked right past them to Liam's Hummer. as I sealted into my seat, all eyes were on me.

"Gees!" I quickly put on my seatbelt and put on my blindfold. I felt the rush of air infront of my face, and said, "Stop Harry."

"Are you serious? How did you know?" I heard him whisper in my left ear. I pointed at myself and said, "Psychic." Everyone in the car laughed, including me.

After driving for what felt like 25 minutes, the car came to a complete stop.

"Can I take this stupid thing off me now?"

"Not until we get inside." I took Niall's and Zayn's hands as they helped me out as we walked inside. They was a bunch of yelling and beeping. We came to a stop and I let go of their hands and Louis said, "Take it off now, Libby!"

I slowly took it off, realizing we were at the airport terminal. I felt my knees go weak.

"I didn't know I was overstaying my welcome. I'm so sorry." I felt a tear stream down my face as I looked down at the ground. I looked up from the ground, noticing the boys were laughing their heads off.

"Sweetheart, you aren't going home!"

I rolled my eyes, and wiped the tear away. "Ok, you tricked me. Haha. Now who are we picking up? Anyone of your sisters? Niall, your brother?"

They shook their head no as we stood in the waiting area, my back to the enterance of the airport. All of a sudden the boys eyes lit up and Niall"s jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked, and turned around.

I saw this beautiful blond headed girl headed in our direction.

"Brooklyn." I whispered, and Harry's hands went on my shoulder behind me. She started running towards us, but not to me.

"Niall!" She said rather loud. She ran closer to him and drop her stuff and jumped into his arms.

"Really? I've known my best friend for 8 years and I haven't seen her in in almost a month and the first word she says is 'Niall' ?" I said. Everyone seemed to laugh, and eventually Brook came down from Niall to give me the biggest hug anyone has ever given me.

"HI LIBBY!" She yelled in my ear. "HI BROOKIE!" She let go of me to give me the death stare.

"I can't be mad at you. I've missed you so much!" I smiled at her and I introduced her to the band.