~ Chapter 32 ~

"Libby?"

"What."

"It's been a week."

"I don't see your point."

"You haven't gone to class once. Get you droopy butt up and hit the shower."

Yes, this has happened before. And Brooklyn knew exactly what to do. I lifted myself off of the bed, wet marks stained my face. I had lost about 8 pounds by not moving from my bed I suppose in a week. I turned around, and saw the blurry face of Brook.

"Sweetheart," And the tears started falling.

"How is this different from Jacob?"

"BECAUSE I WAS 14 AND I KNEW NOTHING." I cried harder.

"Libby, what would you like me to do? Har-"

"Don't you dare say that word." I harshly said.

We walked out of my room and into the living room, where I plopped myself down on the couch. Brooklyn sat next to me and faced me. "It's a name. Harry's a human being. If you could just talk to him..." The door bell rang.

Brooklyn got up, said, "We're not done, here.", and answered the door.

"Hi, is Libby Payne here?" Brook didn't say anything.

I looked at the doorway, and saw the one and only Taylor Swift at the door. Brook turned to me and said finally, "It's for you." I got up, and marched to the doorway.

"What do you want?"

"May I come in?" She was about 3 feet taller than me.

"It depends."

"Okay, fine," She sighed, then said,

"I want to apologize. I had no intention of stealing Harry from you. I just got caught up in the moment." She paused.

"Is that it?"

"No. It's just.... I feel like I jump from guy to guy."

"That's an understatement." Taylor looked at me.

I gave her a look.

I was a fan of her work when she sang country music, not the crap she sings now.

"Anyways, I'm sorry for hurting you. Is there anything I can do?"

"Yeah, go get Harry and both of you tell it to my face."

I then shut the door in her face. I turned around and breathed out.

"How great did that feel?"

"You have no Idea."

***

20 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I was on top of the kitchen counter, and Brook was leaning against the fridge. We were having a conversation about my classes and the last time she had talked to you-know-who was the day before we broke up.

"Want me to get it?" I nodded.

"Have them come in." I said. I heard the door open and a male voice say, "Hey Brooklyn." She was silent. I can tell from the shadow on the wall that she nodded them in and she directed them to the couch. Harry sat on one side of the couch, Taylor on the other.

I got down from the counter, and walked in front of them. I sat down on the edge of the coffee table and shugged my shoulders.

"I have no words for either one of you. So, one of you say something before I start yelling."

Harry sighed. He turned to Taylor. "You know, I would normally stick up for a woman, but I'm not. Right now, Taylor, I'm not. You can make up whatever excuse you want, but I need to tell the truth," he turned to me. "With your permission."