Chapter 31 - Flint

I wanted to hate her, I really did but I just couldn't. My image betrayed me. I didn't go from lady to lady, woman to woman. It was always a façade, one the media made for me.

I'd meet a female friend for breakfast, and suddenly I was dating her to only be cheating on her because I was seen at lunch with another lady. At a party I happened to dance with three different females and suddenly I was a player who was having a taste of all three ladies.

No one ever asked me what my status was or how loyal I really was, but I knew. Before Sydney there had only even been one woman. One who let me down terribly and I was actually glad for it. If she hadn't, I would've made the biggest mistake of my life. High school love was all but just a joke. If you couldn't survive the real world, then you weren't meant to be.

—————————

I don't know why I cannot get Sydney out of my mind. It should be easy. I shouldn't be so invested in her.

I am though.

It took one moment and then she was all I could think about. Morning and night. In the shower, at work, out and about. Sydney, Sydney, Sydney.

I know I want her. That part is clear. Though suddenly I question if I need her too. Is it like that? That you can't breathe without them. That you can't smile unless they are beside you. That you're not really living unless you're living with them.

What she did is a disappointment and it's not something I expect from her though I've always known she has a spark.

I'm also very disappointed in Samantha. I know her intentions are good but executed poorly. I also know that Sydney was dragged into this by no choice but then has what we have had been fake or does she really feel that way about me.

My hands turn to fists as I grab my keys and head to my car park. I pick the BMW Vision M Next, partially because it's fast but who am I kidding, I picked it because I know Sydney's panties will melt seeing this.

I speed the engine out of the car park and past the gates, to the direction of her apartment. She's going to be sorry she did what she did.

This can go two ways.

My way or no way.

If she wants to play a game, she'll get a game.