Chapter 22 - Flint

I lay her gently across the bed, watching the tears run down her cheek. I hate that she'll regret this tomorrow, but more than that, I hate that she knows she'll regret it.

I kiss away her tears, the saltiness hitting my lips. Her eyes beg me. Beg me to undress her, to give her one night to forget about all her problems.

My hands run through her thighs, inching the dress higher. Her breaths become heavy when I stop just short between her thighs. I move up, my hands now resting on her hips as I place myself on top of her. I move her neck to the side, my lips kissing the side of her neck. I watch as she arches her back at the kisses, her toes digging into the bedsheets. I lace my hands with hers and move them above her head. Without hesitation, I slam my lips against hers, moving to the beat that she is comfortable with. My left hand travels to the strap of her dress and I push it ever so slightly over her shoulders.

She lets off a soft moan amongst my lips as my hand crawls around her back. Slowly I inch my hand lower until it's just above her backside, grabbing the zipper I pull it down. Sydney wraps her legs around my hips as I move against her body, pressing against her.

Her breathing falters for a second as she stares me in the eyes. My hand grabs her face and I bring her lips to mine again, this time begging entry into her mouth. My tongue explores every corner of her mouth as I playfully tease her with my fingers.

Once again I dip low pressing my body against her as her eyes open wide. She can feel me above her. She freezes in spot not knowing how to react.

I pull my shirt off and let it fall against the floor besides the bed. Grabbing her hand, I rest them on my chest as I lean down to kiss her neck again. Sydney runs her hands down my chest and a small smile appears on her lips.

I move quick, pulling the dress over her body and rolling her against the bed. Her black undergarments call to me and I'm tempted to rip them off right there and then, instead I grab her thigh and pull her closer to myself.

"Tell me how you want it," I whisper to her.

Twisting her in one quick motion, I drop against the bed and pull her body above mine. She bends kissing my lips but waiting for me to initiate the further moves.

A small smirk appears on my lips as I run my hand down her navel and pull her closer to kiss just above her breast. She blinks before tilting her head further away, an entrance to her neck.

Instead I once again grab her hand, starting where my heart is, I pull her hand down letting her feel my abs down my body, stopping short only when we reach my belt buckle.

I lace her fingers against the belt almost silently instructing her to unbuckle my belt and help me out of my pants. She understands as she moves at rapid speed, her eyes never leaving my face.

When the belt hits the floor with a thud, she turns and unzips my pants. I grab her and twist her placing her beside me against the bed. My left leg locks her body in place as I run my hand down her middle stopping just below her hips. Her breathing stops as if daring me to push her further.

My fingers tease her between her thighs forcing her to tilt her head back and hold her breath. I kiss her lips, her neck, above her chest, her navel and then I spread her legs as I kiss her thighs stopping short of where she'll lose the plot.

She swallows looking helplessly at me. I can tell she wants this, she needs this. I move back up again pressing my lips against hers, eventually increasing the intensity in which our lips meet, a bruise guaranteed to show the next morning. Perhaps further proof for her to feel disgusted.

I'm not tempted to stop. Sydney doesn't know it yet but underneath all the teasing, it is really I who needs her more, not the other way around.

I grab her off the bed, watching her loop her legs around my hips. I press her back against the wall as I kiss her at rapid speed, her tongue hovering for entry amongst my lips. With a soft moan from her lips, mine part ways and I let her enter.