Chapter 25

"I wish that I were you Kawa" Atsumu sighed. "What? Stay away from my Iwa chan bitch" Kawa screeched with jealousy. "Oh my God Kawa, I didn't mean that I liked your boyfriend, I just mean that I wish that I was being kissed and held tightly by Omi, but that's never gonna happen." Oikawa looked sadly at his friend whilst cuddling him.

Kawa realised how lucky he was so he desperately wanted to help his friend. Atsumu deserved to be loved so the brunette decided that he would do anything to get him the boy who he was head over heels in love with.

Iwa chan x Prettykawa messages -

Prettykawa - Iwa chan 🥰

Iwa chan - Hi baby, are you ok? ❤

Prettykawa - I'm fine but I need to ask you about Sakusa.

Iwa chan - What do you want to know?

Prettykawa - Does he like Atsumu?

Iwa chan - Why?

Prettykawa - Well if he doesn't hurry he's gonna miss his chance

Iwa chan - I don't understand. He's not dating anyone is he?

Prettykawa - I know that Miyamura chan really likes him alot and is going to ask him out tomorrow

Iwa chan - I thought he had a crush on Sakusa

Prettykawa - He does but he's tired of him not even trying to make a move and Miyamura chan is going out of his way to make Atsu happy

Iwa chan - Okay. Leave it with me. Good night babe. I love you so much 😍

Prettykawa - Thank you my lovely Iwa chan. I love you too 🥰🥰

Iwaizumi walked over to where Sakusa was sitting reading a book on how to remove mould from tiles. Iwa laughed at the boy, "what the fuck are you reading dude?" "Mould is a very serious matter Iwaizumi" he answered with a sullen look on his face.

"What can I do for you Iwa?" he asked. "Do you have feelings for Atsumu?" Iwa whispered, so that the rest of the boys wouldn't hear him. "You know I do" he replied. Sakusa noticed that Iwa was trying to hide something. "Iwaizumi, for fuck's sake spill the tea"

"Okay, apparently one of 'those guys' is going to ask Atsu out tomorrow". "How do you know this?" Sakusa questioned. "Kawa messaged me to say that Miyamura is gonna ask him out and he would probably go ahead with it because you have never made any attempt to tell him how you feel about him and he's had about as much as he can take. So I suggest that you go over to his sleeping quarters and make a move before it's too late. Sakusa bolted out of the door and made his way to Atsumu's sleeping quarters.

Atsumu was sat quietly next to Oikawa whilst the brunette played with his hair to calm him down enough to sleep. The blonde hadn't managed to sleep much since they arrived at the spa, he was sad. All he wanted was for the boy he loved to love him back, was that too much to ask? He was on the verge of dozing off to sleep when the door to the room flew open. 'What the fuck' he thought until he realised that the person standing there was the man of his dreams.

" What the hell do you think you're doing" Suga shouted. Sakusa didn't reply as he was busy scanning the room looking for Atsumu. His eyes finally met those of the blonde, so he walked over to him to, at long last, reveal his feelings.

"Atsu, can you come with me outside, I need to talk to you about something". Atsumu stood up and walked towards the boy, "come on then, let's get this over with".

As they left the room Atsumu felt Sakusa gently hold his hand, their fingers intertwined. Both boys blushed cutely. They eventually stopped and sat on a wooden bench just outside of the sleeping quarters. "What do you want to talk about, Omi?"

Sakusa gulped as his anxiety rose, "I really like you Atsu and I'm really sorry that I treated you so badly. I'm just not good with feelings" the boy said with his gaze on the floor. Before he knew what was going on Atsumu had lifted the boys gaze by cupping his face in his hands, "I like you too, Omi". Sakusa felt like his heart was explode as he shortened the distance between them and gently kissed the boy. "Will you be my boyfriend?"he asked quietly but firmly. "Yes, I would love to" the blonde replied.

Within seconds the pair heard cheering and clapping and when they looked around they noticed that the noise was coming from Oikawa and Suga. Atsumu gave them the thumbs up giggling and smiling at his new boyfriend.